Wastelander
616 posts

Re: Kratos needs a nerf but doesn't need his AP gain reduced

Jan 8, 2013
Been saying his recovery is the issue for such a long time now.
Message 11 of 14 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
202 posts

Jan 8, 2013

@dunboody: That's funny, I just created a thread about this less than 24 hours ago! Smiley Happy Not only is his speed/recovery time unfair, it's highly inaccurate according to God of War.

Message 12 of 14 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2457 posts

Jan 8, 2013
You guys are forgetting that kratos is the god of war. He climbed what mount Olympus, killed Zeus, killed so many people, is cole a god? No. Is raiden a god? No. Is sackboy a god? Idk maybe. Is fat princess a god? No shes a fat hoe. Is big daddy a god? No. Sly cooper is a raccoon not a god. Parrapa is a dog, which spelled backwards is god, but still he's not a god. Sweet tooths a badass. Nariko is a girl. So she's gonna be not as good as kratos. Radec is a helghan. Dante is not a god but he's half angel have demon or some crap, spike is a 4th grader, toro is a cat, Nathan drake is nothing without sully,heihachi is Japanese, Jak and ratchet silly dudes, sir Daniel is a knight. I probably forgot somebody but oh well..
My point is Santa Monica studios, and Superbot wanted to make this game to show how amazing kratos is, he's already taken on all the gods, now he's taking out all the allstars of the playstation. That is why he's the biggest part on the cover of the game. And that's why he's so powerful in this game.
Maybe you all should learn how to dodge roll, and block, and be kratos too.
Noobs.
Message 13 of 14 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
67 posts

Jan 9, 2013

BDurk15 wrote:

@dunboody: That's funny, I just created a thread about this less than 24 hours ago! Smiley Happy Not only is his speed/recovery time unfair, it's highly inaccurate according to God of War.

Yeah, I know, I saw your thread. But I want to emphasize the point because a lot of people just want to nerf his AP gain, but that's not the only problem he has a character. I just want to make sure that when they nerf him they also do something about his incredible speed and lack of recovery time.

Message 14 of 14 (42 Views)