I Only Post Everything
1079 posts

Re: Kratos may in fact be op

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2012

Believe me. Kratos doesnt take skill to use. Even when i used kratos for the first time, while not knowing his moves i won by a landslide. =_= And i knew NONE of his moves!

all stars photo psasbr2_zpsc1059804.png

My raiden over all your mains.
#PSASBR2
Message 41 of 64 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Oct 19, 2012

No Kratos is fine. Does everyone really suck at this game or what? Playing as any character it is easy to crush a noob Kratos if you actually take the time to learn your moves. It doesn't matter though. Superbot instead of reading our responses is looking at numbers. They will see Kratos winning a lot of matches but they will also see his opponents not playing good.

Message 42 of 64 (238 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1079 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2012

I only lost like 1 or 2 matches out of the 100+ matches ive played. So im not a noob. I dont every have a problem with fighting kratos, as a matter of fact i can beat him no problem. It's just that darn chain grab that everyone hates. Its spammed as much as radecs shotgun online. Although unlike radec, any noob can pick up Kratos for the first time and actually win with that one move alone, and actually beat a good player if not paying attention. On top of that it gives him an INSANE amount of AP.  Its literally Parappas mic grab but can go ANY direction.

all stars photo psasbr2_zpsc1059804.png

My raiden over all your mains.
#PSASBR2
Message 43 of 64 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Oct 19, 2012

Voncola wrote:

No Kratos is fine. Does everyone really suck at this game or what? Playing as any character it is easy to crush a noob Kratos if you actually take the time to learn your moves. It doesn't matter though. Superbot instead of reading our responses is looking at numbers. They will see Kratos winning a lot of matches but they will also see his opponents not playing good.

I haven't lost to a Kratos in 2v2 matches in the last 70 matches, but I'm not dumb enough to ingnore his superior approach, combo, and super game. It's silly to look at him standing next to the likes of Parapa and Sweet Tooth and say he isn't high/top tier material. Radec has the glaring weakness of sucking when pressured into a melee fight, but Kratos doesn't really have a weakness.  And don't get me started on his retardedly easy to land supers.

Message 44 of 64 (221 Views)
Lombax Warrior
161 posts

Oct 19, 2012
my main in sweet tooth and i own kratos in every match, no word of a lie. But i do agree he seem abit OP compared to others in the beta. His range is crazy, he gains AP mad fast and his attacks are very fast and dont get me started on his lvl 3 ( i think they should take the sword beam away) but all his supers are very good. i still own him tho Smiley Tongue
Message 45 of 64 (210 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1190 posts

Oct 19, 2012

slow his AP gain and make his lvl 3 shorter and we're good

And that's the Gospel Truth Photobucket
Message 46 of 64 (203 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
337 posts

Oct 19, 2012
Kratos is perfectly fine other than his forward square. Imo that move needs to be toned down. I mean yeah in gow3 it does home in on ppl but the homing and range makes it too spammable in here. They either need to decrease its range or make it only go horizontally. But yea other than that he's PERFECTLY FINE. If you're good with him he's a beast and if you're Noob with him he's useless UNLESS you're playing against another Noob (and since a LOT of new ppl are in this beta the chances of that are HIGH). Literally I was playing as Parrappa this morning and dominated EVERY Kratos I came across EVERY time. So my final words of advice for all of you is step your game up and stop complaining.

Oh and Kratos was ALWAYS able to get a lv 3 super mid match (EVERY character is able to do that) ever since the closed betas. And the only reason it's so powerful now is bc we can only play the Hades and Metropolis level....2 of the FLATTEST levels known so far in the game. Of course it's going to dominate on such flat levels. But in areas like Sandy Village and Dream Escape (I could have these names totally wrong btw) its next to worthless.

And to whoever complained about a Lv 3 super getting 4-6 kills....certain ones are SUPPOSE to be able to do that. Just like certain ones get guaranteed 3 kills. It's called research people.

I will never understand how peoples egos are so huge that it prevents them from accepting the possibility that they just suck. I mean that's crazy right? That all of you may not be as great at the game as you think you are (which is understandable since it's not even out yet). No it can't be that. It has to be that so and so is OP...not that you suck...never that....lmao.
Message 47 of 64 (197 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jan 21, 2013

see the thing is....... he has the range of anyone who uses guns except radec's sniper which is bad because he uses combos with that range and builds ap like big daddy who gets like 50 for 1 hit but thats because he is slow but its op becausde anyone else with that range does not build as much ap using that range then there is the grab that cancelles any level 1 finisher and hones in from any direction then there is the fact that not only is he mid range can attack in front of and behind him and switch direction of a combo like no other theres more but hey ill leave it at that. not just getting on him because hes op but because he is over used almost everyone is op donte has almost infinite combos but his pistols are crap and level 1 is easily stopped raiden has the speed of a million fists and his level 1 **bleep** near unstoppable 

Message 48 of 64 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
75 posts

Jan 22, 2013

I know I am replying on a old thread but I feel that this can be helpful for drakes fighting him. I've noticed his barrel can stop his grapple all together when I panicked yesterday and started to repeatedly use it because I got a bit too close for comfort. Also, Nariko's chain pull slightly outranges his chain pull while on the ground. 

Photobucket
Message 49 of 64 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5848 posts

Jan 27, 2013

XD XD XD, I dund this halarious, kratoRamsay or may not be  op depending on the character your using, I always get rebate when using cole against kratos, but then I started using dante, BAM, I rape all kratoses, that beauty buetiful parry using dante, kratos doesn't stand a chace, also I beat kratos with evil cole , (got to lvl 999 with evil cole just beating the over used kratos)

I know that I know not
Message 50 of 64 (98 Views)
0 Likes