Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Re: Kratos may in fact be op

Oct 19, 2012
agreed with bomb rider, ive seen plenty of Fat Princesses win, including myself. I will admit kratos may be a tad easy to use (sadly), but is in no form unbalanced. hes one of the faces of Sony, and the go to person for beginners. SB wanted them to be able to be somewhat decent with their favorite person, who im sure Kratos is the subject of for many people.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 64 (460 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
434 posts

Oct 19, 2012
I like having overpowered characters. It's like fighting a boss or super enemy or something.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 64 (453 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Oct 19, 2012
I like picking overpowered characters so i can say that i'm good at something.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 64 (440 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
517 posts

Oct 19, 2012

I have yet to see a match that has at least one Kratos in it get a level three super.  That means one thing and only one thing.  He is too powerful.  He either needs to be MUCH slower at gaining AP or needs his speed SIGNIFICANTLY reduced.  I hope Superbot is paying attention to this problem with their telemetry system...Because he seriously needs to be toned down.  

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 64 (436 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Oct 19, 2012

stelmoslight wrote:

I have yet to see a match that has at least one Kratos in it get a level three super.  That means one thing and only one thing.  He is too powerful.  He either needs to be MUCH slower at gaining AP or needs his speed SIGNIFICANTLY reduced.  I hope Superbot is paying attention to this problem with their telemetry system...Because he seriously needs to be toned down.  

This.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 64 (429 Views)
Sackboy
517 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2012

Thank you for agreeing with me.  I really do find it troubling that he's so fast, moreso than that he gains AP like a monster.  If they made him more unsafe, like making him commit to his slashes so that he couldn't change direction mid combo, it would be much better balance wise.  They also need to get rid of his homing ability in his forward square.  By god, that thing is annoying when it gets spammed...  I can hardly ever get close enough to him to do damage.  He need to be a lot more unsafe.  Seriously... 

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 64 (424 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2012

stelmoslight wrote:

I've actually gotten a couple of matches when a Kratos tries to aim for their lv3 and messed them up by grabbing them continuosly. That causes them to think another strategy. Thats one way you can beat them. But still they are annoying when theres more than 1
"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 64 (423 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
517 posts

Oct 19, 2012

I know you are trying to help, and I really appreciate it.  And I hate to be the one playing the "OP horn" because there are too many of these threads.  But I have tried doing that and can never get close to him.  He's either jumping and swinging like crazy or he's beating the tar out of a group of others and I try to approach him from behind and he suddenly turns around, slashes once, and then goes back to slashing the group.  He's EXTREMELY hard to get close to, especially with his forward square.  He can spam that like nobodys business...:/

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 64 (419 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1364 posts

Oct 19, 2012
Mic grab. That is all.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 64 (415 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy