Hekseville Citizen
408 posts

Re: Kratos is a bad matchup for Ratchet.......

Feb 8, 2013

Well, you have just proved my point. I am outta here. I will go ask elsewhere. I am sure other boards will actually help people instead of fight them. TTYL....

Message 31 of 41 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11716 posts

Feb 8, 2013
Like I said: they won't if you troll them as much as you do here.

G'night.
Message 32 of 41 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
408 posts

Feb 8, 2013

I am not the one trolling on this topic, you are. I haven't trolled anything in awhile.

Message 33 of 41 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
132 posts

Feb 8, 2013

Lombax-Ninja wrote:

I am not the one trolling on this topic, you are. I haven't trolled anything in awhile.

For real, I'm not sure what his issue is. You admitted you were wrong and apoligized yet he still won't help you AND he has been insulting you. It's insane. Must have missed the Sesame Street on forgiveness as a kid.

Message 34 of 41 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
292 posts

Feb 8, 2013
That sesame street was my favorite. If I remember correctly, Bert and Ernie have make-up sex.
Message 35 of 41 (121 Views)
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Feb 8, 2013

Is there any move in particular that's getting the best of you? Like his chain grab, shield charge, or golden fleece? Otherwise all I can offer is generic advice.

Personally I rely on blocking more than dodging (not that I stop dodging entirely) with Kratos, his moves come out so quickly that by the time my dodge ends he's already starting on another combo, it's much safer to block until there's an opening and retaliate. Unlike most characters, Kratos has few ways to start combos from the air, but at the same time has very strong air moves that make jumping around dangerous, for the most part he's going to be grounded as he's trying to combo you, so use Ratchet's awesome grab whenever the chance arises.

Sorry if I'm telling you what you already know, any additional information on your situation could help with crafting theories on how to react.

Message 36 of 41 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
408 posts

Feb 8, 2013

Well.I did post an apology thread on there, but it got moderated.... :smileysad:

Message 37 of 41 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
292 posts

Feb 8, 2013
Going off what mindless said, Ratchet is of course a ranged character which gives him a nice edge against Kratos (though his speed makes it hard as you're finding) if you successfully block Kratos ' chain grab then I recommend the wrench throw pistol combo to net some nice ap, or just the pistol depending on how far away he is, as mindless said throw is obviously great too, depending on Kratos' ap. Also, I think ratchets up throw is comboable with ratchets up square then up triangle. I could be wrong though, I'm more of a casual ratchet user, he's a fun character when facing friends (don't know him well enough to be competitive online)
Message 38 of 41 (84 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
408 posts

Feb 9, 2013

Thanks for the help everyone.

Message 39 of 41 (64 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1146 posts

Feb 9, 2013

This has got to be a joke.

Message 40 of 41 (63 Views)