Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
11407 posts

Re: Kratos is a bad matchup for Ratchet.......

Feb 8, 2013
No thanks, I'm good. I'll admit, this reasoning may be slightly flawed, but it was brought up in one of a certain Asis_aka_Talent's more antagonistic threads: what have YOU offered the community? This community that you crap on and troll is the same one you expect to help you out.

You expect advice and assistance after being easily the most CONSISTENT troll I've seen here in a while. Logic, where art thou?

R.I.P. Off-Topic.                  "Eerrrm."   -BRIT-KO, on the topic of 'johngie'.
04/09/2014 - Never Forget

Message 21 of 41 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
292 posts

Feb 8, 2013
Question: is lombax-ninja a ratchet that runs away spamming the sniper then uses the suck cannon/level 1? Or am I thinking of every other Ratchet online :-P (not srs)
Message 22 of 41 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
408 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 8, 2013

johngie wrote:
No thanks, I'm good. I'll admit, this reasoning may be slightly flawed, but it was brought up in one of a certain Asis_aka_Talent's more antagonistic threads: what have YOU offered the community? This community that you crap on and troll is the same one you expect to help you out.

You expect advice and assistance after being easily the most CONSISTENT troll I've seen here in a while. Logic, where art thou?

So, you haven't done anything in your life that you have regretted? Obviously, not.

Thanks. ThatOneGuy. I will try that. :smileyhappy:

Message 23 of 41 (96 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11407 posts

Feb 8, 2013
I'll be frank: I should have studied more for my Ancient Greek tests. I regret that. But only a bit.

In a hypothetical situation, I wouldn't crap on the hood of my neighbours car for a week, then expect them to help me build a fence the week after.

R.I.P. Off-Topic.                  "Eerrrm."   -BRIT-KO, on the topic of 'johngie'.

Message 24 of 41 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
408 posts

Feb 8, 2013

johngie wrote:
I'll be frank: I should have studied more for my Ancient Greek tests. I regret that. But only a bit.

In a hypothetical situation, I wouldn't crap on the hood of my neighbours car for a week, then expect them to help me build a fence the week after.

I am sure that if other people have realized that I regretted what I did and don't do it anymore, then they would forgive. Evidently. you are incapable of that.

Message 25 of 41 (82 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11407 posts

Feb 8, 2013
So you ask for forgiveness in a thread, while simultaneously insulting the forums and the community you seek forgiveness from? Brilliant strategy you got there, champ.

Message 26 of 41 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
408 posts

Feb 8, 2013

johngie wrote:
So you ask for forgiveness in a thread, while simultaneously insulting the forums and the community you seek forgiveness from? Brilliant strategy you got there, champ.

Where did I insult anyone? The only one so far that has been insulting anyone is you..........

Message 27 of 41 (76 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11407 posts

Feb 8, 2013
I'm on the mobile site, so I don't have that fancy quote function, but:

"Ehhhhhhh. Just as I suspected. People don't help anyone here. Good thing there is other better boards out there. I will ask there."

"Believe it or not. I am not being a troll. I don't need a link, I already know how terrible people are at helping people on these forums."

Message 28 of 41 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
408 posts

Feb 8, 2013

johngie wrote:
I'm on the mobile site, so I don't have that fancy quote function, but:

"Ehhhhhhh. Just as I suspected. People don't help anyone here. Good thing there is other better boards out there. I will ask there."

"Believe it or not. I am not being a troll. I don't need a link, I already know how terrible people are at helping people on these forums."
With the way you are acting, what do you suspect? I have seen others get rude responses too.
Message 29 of 41 (66 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11407 posts

Feb 8, 2013
You're really all over the board here.

-Help me!
-This community/forum is terrible!
-I was a troll, now I'm not
-I ask for your forgiveness
-*justifies insulting community/forum*

Message 30 of 41 (88 Views)
0 Likes