Lombax Warrior
205 posts

Re: Kratos is WAY overpowered...

Oct 23, 2012

I don't think he'll be overpowering at all! Wouldn't  Dat Big Daddy Be the overpowering one so far??? >W<

RAYMAN'S GIRL/LOVER/WIFE/STALKER/ADMIRER 3333333333
My Account on Anivide!!!
http://www.anivide.com/user/Sexygamergirl

A GAMER.
A COSPLAYER
A FUN AND FRIENDLY ALSO HYPER GIRL.
REMEMBER THIS FOREVER.........
I AM A FOREVER RAYMAN FANGIRL AND GAMER.
A JIM CARRY FAN
I LOVE & SUPPORT THE FRENCH AND UK ACCENTS AND COUNTRY.

Message 21 of 79 (559 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Oct 23, 2012
I haven't been on these forums on a while but with the beta going public I decided to frequent again. So, hello again!

I'm glad to see others are voicing the same concerns with Kratos that me and my friends are having. I've been playing since the private beta and while I don't have trouble with Kratos players they are the most annoying to deal with.

It's all about move priority and AP gen to balance Kratos in my opinion.

As a Parappa player Kratos' side+square grab has complete priority over every move I have at my disposal. This needs to be addressed for all characters though as it does not only effect Parappa but all characters in the beta so far.

Then reduce the amount of AP his moves slightly. First on the list is his auto-grab. Like someone said before 20 AP is too much for an auto-grab. They even contradict the AP gen of this move in the game by giving 10AP to Parappa's mic grab, yet 20 AP to Kratos' auto-grab.

I love GOW and Kratos but as a fighting game lover I feel like I can't enjoy him because it makes the game THAT much more easy.
Add me, I'm new here!
Message 22 of 79 (535 Views)
Splicer
59 posts

Oct 23, 2012
Remove the tracking of the grab
Message 23 of 79 (519 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Oct 23, 2012
Another wah wah thread. Kratos plays perfectly like Kratos, stop all the crying.
Message 24 of 79 (515 Views)
Splicer
51 posts

Oct 23, 2012

people are only saying this because we have only have 6 players to try out and kratos just stands out because he's the only one with mid range attacks.

He plays just like kratos should play. I KNOW we won't be saying kratos is OP when the game comes out. we'll probably be seeing OMG RAIDEN IS BROKEN or EVIL COLE IS OP..

-------------------------------------------------------
My plumbing is all screwed up. Because it turns out, I do not own a garbage disposal.
Message 25 of 79 (503 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
205 posts

Oct 23, 2012

I think Kratos is awesome so far! I would play as him when I get it! XDDD

but Not as much since I never ever played ANY of his games before... He looks like he's just as powerful and Big Daddy!!! Smiley Very Happy

Heart RAYMAN Heart

RAYMAN'S GIRL/LOVER/WIFE/STALKER/ADMIRER 3333333333
My Account on Anivide!!!
http://www.anivide.com/user/Sexygamergirl

A GAMER.
A COSPLAYER
A FUN AND FRIENDLY ALSO HYPER GIRL.
REMEMBER THIS FOREVER.........
I AM A FOREVER RAYMAN FANGIRL AND GAMER.
A JIM CARRY FAN
I LOVE & SUPPORT THE FRENCH AND UK ACCENTS AND COUNTRY.

Message 26 of 79 (500 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1736 posts

Oct 23, 2012

Disclaimer: I jumped straight from post #1 to reply.

Kratos is in fact overpowered. I agree with everything the op said. Once he has you in a combo, you can be dam sure you can't get out of it and he'll walk away with a level 2. He's way too fast for how strong he is. You almost always play against at least 2 of them.

Hopefully, there will be people who play as another **bleep** character once in a while when the full game launches. Also, is there a block button? A grab button?

I've only played a few matches, and Radec doesn't give me any problems. The obvious bright red laser pointer in a clear sign to jump to avoid it. Just keep jumping it and make your way over to him. Wasy peezy. Also, why are his close range attacks such **bleep**? The only way I was able to get a Lv. 3 with him was dumb luck by no spamming.

Message 27 of 79 (497 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Oct 24, 2012

I also agree with you on this it is totally anoying it takes the fun out of it not only for gamers but also for non gamers who may buy the game.  

Message 28 of 79 (480 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Oct 24, 2012

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

Disclaimer: I jumped straight from post #1 to reply.

Kratos is in fact overpowered. I agree with everything the op said. Once he has you in a combo, you can be dam sure you can't get out of it and he'll walk away with a level 2. He's way too fast for how strong he is. You almost always play against at least 2 of them.

Hopefully, there will be people who play as another **bleep** character once in a while when the full game launches. Also, is there a block button? A grab button?

I've only played a few matches, and Radec doesn't give me any problems. The obvious bright red laser pointer in a clear sign to jump to avoid it. Just keep jumping it and make your way over to him. Wasy peezy. Also, why are his close range attacks such **bleep**? The only way I was able to get a Lv. 3 with him was dumb luck by no spamming.

L1 is to block

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 29 of 79 (475 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
130 posts

Oct 24, 2012

In my opinion overplayed yes? overpower no? 

Message 30 of 79 (472 Views)
0 Likes