Oct 24, 2012

He means AP gain.

Message 61 of 79 (378 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
205 posts

Re: Kratos is WAY overpowered...

Oct 24, 2012

Sly is Overpowered??? I never knew such thing !!!!!!! O.O I like to see him and Kratos in battle than!!! XDDDDDD

Heart RAYMAN Heart

RAYMAN'S GIRL/LOVER/WIFE/STALKER/ADMIRER 3333333333
My Account on Anivide!!!
http://www.anivide.com/user/Sexygamergirl

A GAMER.
A COSPLAYER
A FUN AND FRIENDLY ALSO HYPER GIRL.
REMEMBER THIS FOREVER.........
I AM A FOREVER RAYMAN FANGIRL AND GAMER.
A JIM CARRY FAN
I LOVE & SUPPORT THE FRENCH AND UK ACCENTS AND COUNTRY.

Message 62 of 79 (377 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Oct 24, 2012
Thank you stelmos light, I meant ap gain when talking about strength. The three I named have single moves that gain more ap than some combos. Stop being burr hurt cus you can beat Kratos. And it's very easy to dodge his lvl three.
Message 63 of 79 (373 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Oct 24, 2012
Butt*^ lmao mobile
Message 64 of 79 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
393 posts

Oct 24, 2012
people saying "hes not op'ed just step your game up" are ridiculous.

i honestly win 80% of my FFA matches and 90% of my 2v2 matches playing as radec (and no i do not spam the sniper shot).

i can even rattle a few kratos players up close, but he does have some serious edges over the given characters so far.
Message 65 of 79 (361 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Oct 24, 2012

I just don't like how he can pull himself through Sweet Tooth's Mines while they explode and still able to complete the attack

Photobucket
Message 66 of 79 (352 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Oct 27, 2012
He's way too over powered. He has the same first level super as sweet tooth except twice the range, unstoppable, and can kill multiple people. His second power is fine, but his third level is also to over powered with a homing spell and incredible range of attack and motion. He is also able to link combos way to easily and builds up AP way to quickly. He is basicly all the good attributes of every character combined with little to no weakness.
Message 67 of 79 (314 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
393 posts

Oct 28, 2012

Coolioboy911 wrote:
He's way too over powered. He has the same first level super as sweet tooth except twice the range, unstoppable, and can kill multiple people. His second power is fine, but his third level is also to over powered with a homing spell and incredible range of attack and motion. He is also able to link combos way to easily and builds up AP way to quickly. He is basicly all the good attributes of every character combined with little to no weakness.

pretty much sums up everything

everytime i see a kratos that doesnt use his first two supers he always gets his lvl 3 super

thats just not fair

Message 68 of 79 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10163 posts

Oct 28, 2012

Coolioboy911 wrote:

His level 1 is easily dodgable and easily interruptable.  Hardly does it ever kill more than one person which is just like sweet tooth, radec and fat princess.  

His level 3 isn't very good at all.  You can get stuck on parts of the map when doing the triangle move, spawn grace makes it so they can get away, and you can literally dodge all his attacks... just push L1 in the air or roll and the ground and you can dodge it or at least hinder the kill time.  

The only problem with Kratos is his forward and square which is a bit ridiculous... he juggles a lot which really helps with AP (obivously) but that too is easy to avoid if you know what to do.  

Message 69 of 79 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
2 posts

Dec 9, 2012

Kratos is overpowered. I just had a match with two of them and all they did was use that **bleep** chain. And they had their level 3's in under a minute :/

Message 70 of 79 (244 Views)
0 Likes