Hekseville Citizen
310 posts

Re: Kratos is NOT overpowered because...

Jan 31, 2013
Well, yeah, you are right,, but the Kratos haters end up to a point in which I bet they prefer to not have him at all in the game. Or just make him totally useless.

Message 51 of 70 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
292 posts

Jan 31, 2013

Kratos isn't balanced in the least. Everyone has said most of the reasons why, but I also want to add how ridiculous it is that he can turn MID-combo, and how his moves have so little commitment, he has the skill and potential of a comboer, but he's as safe as you can get. Kratos is easily the hardest person to pull off supers/general moves against, the man has no weaknesses.

Message 52 of 70 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Jan 31, 2013
Womp.

this is me helping
Message 53 of 70 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
310 posts

Jan 31, 2013
Look at it this way:

They made him resembling his games, which of course, he can take down a God. They can't just make him crappy in a game such as this. Even in MK he can hit hard, though he is a LOT slower than everybody else.

And in the end, I blame spammers for giving him a bad name and we can't do much till they release a patch and see what do they do to him and the rest of the cast. :\

Message 54 of 70 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Jan 31, 2013
Let's put it this way, Dante, Raiden, Nariko, Heihachi and maybe Parappa are just as heAvy combo characters as Kratos, however Kratos is the only one who gets a crap ton of AP from even the simplest of his combo line up so what does that say.
Message 55 of 70 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
310 posts

Jan 31, 2013
Well, they do have a balancing issue in the ap gaining. Or they buff the rest like Kratos or nerf Kratos EQUAL to the rest. But if they're going to change every attack he has and make him weaker, then what's the point? Plus, I know of Raiden, Dante and Cole using only one combo to get to lvl 1 easily starting from 0. Nariko takes a bit much though.

Message 56 of 70 (103 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Jan 31, 2013

I had to kudo karatechamp for his reply but I couldn't stop I just had to see the reasoning why.

Now everyone has pretty much discredited every point you've made. (I was overcome with laughter at your second remark)

The main thing I want to say is your last remark states; "He's not really overpowered, people just like to cry about him XD Go ahead and nerf him, you'll still lose to players who know how to use him correctly. x)" As if to say the nerfing that has occurred or any nerfing to come neither does nor will matter to you or any other Kratos user. But if that was the case, why such a defensive topic in the first place?

In reply to something else I seen mentioned in this topic: The "fluid combo" type characters in this game (mainly Dante, Kratos, Raiden and Nariko) all have a bad rep for sameness but is it not true that: Drake players spam barrels; sweet tooth players flood mines and shotgun shots, sackboy's are overly frivolous with slices of cake and shock pads and that radec players are awfully liberal with their incessant sniper rounds? 

Lastly if the argument can be made that kratos is not OP (satire) then I will make my argument that seeing as he is the only character without a projectile (something to throw, shoot, drop, spit or summon) making himself constantly vulnerable to immediate retaliation after every failed attack. Raiden is -also- NOT overpowered (again satire)

Get your Portable ID!

-Psasbr's best kept secret-
Message 57 of 70 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
310 posts

Jan 31, 2013
I have no idea who are you replying to. o_O

Is it the guy who made the thread? In each of your paragraphs?

Message 58 of 70 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
216 posts

Jan 31, 2013
This is the biggest troll threat on this site. I stopped at "Kratos doesn't get a buncha AP"

Like have you ever seen a Kratos play in your life?
Photobucket
Message 59 of 70 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
192 posts

Jan 31, 2013

I cannot simply believe what you're saying. You're really an ignorant Kratos user, and just don't want him to be nerfed. I never ever complained about anything from Kratos (I usually don't lose to them) but there are always times were im like "dam Kratos is a very ridiculous character". He's good combos are very short and give him good AP, some of his normal attacks that don't go in combos have good AP gain. He can Kill Confirm into his level one and 2 very easily. And when Omar was asked in an interview bout nerfs he said that they were looking at Kratos, and he basically said that it was true that anyone can spend bout 10min in training and use him very well and that they were going to see what they were gonna do. And please stop calling every one here "unskilled" just because they are trying to discuss your post, actually you're the one that's unskilled and has sticked with using Kratos, the easiest character to use, instead of actually taking a challenge and using somebody else.  

Message 60 of 70 (73 Views)
0 Likes