Splicer
51 posts

Re: Kratos is NOT overpowered because...

Dec 3, 2012

Lol I bet the OP loves owning with Kratos thats why he doesn't want him nerfed.

The main reason I stopped playing online is because of kratos, he is just waaaaay to strong. Heck my gf played her first game of ps all stars a couple of days ago online and her first character she used was kratos, I was sitting there teaching her how to play and she managed to win her first game 7 kills 3 deaths against a level 457 ratchet can't remember the other 2 guys levels, either way it just goes to show just how OP he is....

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 70 (322 Views)
Sackboy
517 posts

Dec 3, 2012

My only beef with Kratos is that most of his attacks have priority over other characters.  Of all the characters, he should have the LEAST priority due to his incredible speed and range.  A slash from Sir Dan's sword should go right through a flurry of Kratos' slashes.  If they made his blades have less priority, I think quite a few problems would be solved.  And maybe make his ap gain 70% of what it is now.

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 70 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Tekn0tize wrote:
The problem is Kratos's attack are so fast and take priority over most other attacks. Which is why stuff like chain grab from afar are so damaging and lead into more combos.

------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 70 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 3, 2012
Kratos is not OP. Those who think that are OP. and if you're whining about it, then you are UP.

this is me helping
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 70 (307 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jan 31, 2013

he is overpowered

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 70 (173 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
304 posts

Jan 31, 2013

By The Gods! The only people who actually complain about Kratos being overpowered are the ones who get spammed by his F+Square attack!

I complain about Kratos cause of those spammers, but I main Kratos and believe me, when fighting someone who is good with his own character, it's no easy task to beat him even with Kratos. And I definitley use his other attacks, be it the Spartan spear, wing of Icarus, Apollos bow (specially at the beginning) and the head of Helios that ends up with a kill confirm if done right and is one of the not so many kill confims he has for lvl 1.  Even his golden fleece sucks big time compared to Raidens, Dante and Sly's counter. It's slow and if you're in the middle of getting attacked and try to use it, you can see it shine but it won't take you anywhere. His lvl 1 can be stopped easily, His lvl 2 is stoppable with a simple attack, which is fairly unfair, compared to the rest. And his lvl 3, people know how to dodge it easier now!

They already made an opening with his F+square if he misses and the range of his blades(which is a LOT shorter than before). Stop Complaining that he's overpowered.

Not all Kratos with 999 you see are great with him, cause many just spam him out, but other that I've seen do know how to use him well, and so do I.

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 70 (160 Views)
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Jan 31, 2013

level 2 supers can only be dodged or stopped by another super not being hit, if you say you have stopped or been stopped by just a regular attack then it was lag and the ps3s counted that kratos was hit before he used his super 2

also NO character should have a combo to first, its the most broken part of the game that some do. Superbot has said that it shouldnt be the case and i hope a patch resolves this issue. 

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 70 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Jan 31, 2013
I think the only problem I see with Kratos is his really fast attacks. His square attacks are almost undoubtably the fastest attacks in the game. That what makes him a little harder to attack than other players because his attacks are usually the first one to land when facing off against him. Because he hits an opponent more often than an opponent gets to hit him he seems to gain AP much faster than his opponent(s).

That's the only reason why I kinda dislike playing against Kratos. When his user has enough skill not to spam his chain grapples, he can easily counter your attacks with his quick square attacks, making him extremely difficult to hit or evade.
Scott Pilgrim for Playstation All Stars Battle Royale!
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 70 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Jan 31, 2013

since theres a lot of kratos players here can yu guys help me out on my post.. 

Click Here To Answer My Kratos Question

Jozai custom made signature photo jozaigoodcolesignature_zps1ca25a9d.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 70 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 31, 2013

There are only two things that bother me about Kratos.

1. That he can turn arround quickly as sh*t while in mid-combo.

2. That he can grab you wherever you are on the screen with his stupid grab attack, even if you are not anywhere arround his chains when he does it.
This is especially annoying when I try to net somebody (with Spike) and Kratos just whooshes his chain from the other side of the map in my or my victims direction and stops my Super or grabs away the guy I was about to kill.
(slightly exagerated, but Im sure many can relate)

Other than that he is average IMO.

My Alundra Moveset:
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Alundra-fan-moveset/m-p/39401295#U39401295
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 70 (137 Views)
0 Likes