Dec 26 2012
By: Aquoon Wastelander 847 posts

Kratos hate

8 replies 207 views Edited Dec 26, 2012
Nothing wrong ir u get kratos once or twice. The hell, every game there is at least 1 ppl using he. Ive playied with better drake's and sly's. Every noob that join get he, prolly they think theyre gonna pow every1 cuz kratos is a mo**********....i wanna gratz heihachi, parappa, etc, players, u deserve the community respect.

I feel much better now.
Message 1 of 9 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
90 posts

Re: Kratos hate

Dec 26, 2012
Lol it's okay. I lost to a Kratos today a beginner to.... I will eliminate any Kratos on stock first now. I will have my revenge!
Message 2 of 9 (183 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Dec 26, 2012

Aquoon wrote:
i wanna gratz heihachi, parappa, etc, players, u deserve the community respect.

Thanks.

Kratos is just the kind of basic starter character of how he seems (just like SSBB's Mario, but not powerful). You can't blame even beginners who chooses him. It's either they like the character or if they don't know how to play, they use Kratos.

That's actually why I never played him during beta phase & in the full game because I know there's no challenge into using him.

Though sometimes there is a challenge for other players when using him in an advance way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 3 of 9 (175 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

Dec 26, 2012

Kratos is just one of a handful of cheap characters in this game who won't be nerfed and will just have to be played around. Trust me if he was OP he would've been nerfed with Sackboy because at the time of the first patch Superbot KNEW of the complaints since Beta about how crazy his AP build and high priority combos are. Its just put up or shut up time at this point.

Message 4 of 9 (159 Views)
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 26, 2012
:/ kratos is boss.

this is me helping
Message 5 of 9 (157 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

Dec 26, 2012

Samokoske wrote:
:/ kratos is boss.

I guess so, but he is a pain to fight against when all his moves are always knocking you away from him. Thats my biggest gripe anyway. 

Message 6 of 9 (147 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Dec 26, 2012

Chris_MachineGun wrote:

I guess so, but he is a pain to fight against when all his moves are always knocking you away from him. Thats my biggest gripe anyway. 

Tell me about it... 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 7 of 9 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

Dec 26, 2012

Strife93 wrote:

Chris_MachineGun wrote:

Tell me about it... 

LOL at the end of the vid. Thing I don't like about PaRappa though is he is hard to hit because of the height, so when you think about it Kratos is a good matchup to PaRappa because of the chains ability to home in on players even if they crouching or in the air (ignoring height essentially).

Message 8 of 9 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
9942 posts

Dec 26, 2012
Kratos gets a lot of flack. As a Kratos user, I really try to be careful about which attacks I use. I never Square, Square, Square, that's just stupid. I'll do Square, Square, Triangle, THEN in the air Square, Square, Square.

I use combos that have to be put together, not just ground strings. But the reason people use him so much is because he is very accessible to noobs. The reason I enjoy him is because he's just really fun to use.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 9 of 9 (117 Views)
0 Likes