Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 27 2012
By: iDrummer123 Splicer 52 posts

Kratos gives you guys a hard time? Not me.

14 replies 214 views Edited Nov 27, 2012

I went up against at least 8 kratoses today. Today was my first time playing online. It wasn't tournament, but it was 2v2. I even fought a team of two kratoses. His chain grab is easily blockable, and I dunno....he just didn't give me a hard time like a lot of you guys say he does. Maybe they all sucked, but I don't think "1 out of 9 kratoses don't suck" is a accurate statistic. anyways, just block his chain grabs and stop complaining.  

LAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWRRAAAAAANCCEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 15 (214 Views)
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Re: Kratos gives you guys a hard time? Not me.

Nov 27, 2012
He is mostly annoying in FFA, where it is harder to block him when you are sidetracked with 2 other people. 1v1 is no problem.
Pinkie Pie is best pony.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 15 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
615 posts

Nov 27, 2012
His simplicity with reward is the main problem imo.

Compare him with toro, jak, or sir dan for example.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 15 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Nov 27, 2012
Kratos to me is just so predictable now it's hard to see him as a threat unless you're up against someone who's just legitimately good with Kratos as opposed to people who just play as Kratos because he's easy for them to use.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 15 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
547 posts

Nov 27, 2012
There is no such thing as legitimately god with Kratos. I watched both my kids play for the first time today and each picked Kratos and won more matches than they lost. Also 2v2 is a lot different than ffa
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 15 (158 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Nov 27, 2012
When I played online I went against at least one Kratos a match and only one was actually hard because he actually knew how to use him instead of constatly spamming forward square or forward triangle which makes him very predictable after a few seconds so to me no one is really op it's just the noobs that use them.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 15 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5692 posts

Nov 27, 2012

iDrummer123 wrote:

I went up against at least 8 kratoses today. Today was my first time playing online. It wasn't tournament, but it was 2v2. I even fought a team of two kratoses. His chain grab is easily blockable, and I dunno....he just didn't give me a hard time like a lot of you guys say he does. Maybe they all sucked, but I don't think "1 out of 9 kratoses don't suck" is a accurate statistic. anyways, just block his chain grabs and stop complaining.  

Two words.

SHUT. UP.

OH! Also...

Stop acting like you're better than everyone. It's easier said than done.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 15 (126 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Nov 27, 2012
I went up against a Radec, Raiden, and Kratos with Sweet Tooth and won. I didn't exactly wipe the floor with them, but it is a possible feat. People shouldn't put the power of characters up on a pedestal. It's how you use that power that makes them strong fighters.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 15 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Nov 27, 2012
@Neptune78: I'm talking about playing as Kratos in a more strategic way, most people who just play as Kratos to win they play mindlessly and it shows, they're impatient and their minds are only going one way, and that's what makes them predictable, I use their impatience to my advantage I remember one Kratos player who was trying to get to level 3 and when he was at level 2 just barely at level 3 so I went and grabbed him a few times, fighting for my life with the other two players who didn't realize what was going on with Kratos, and I managed to grab the Kratos player enough times to where I guess he just gave up on the level 3 idea and just did his level 2 and it probably costed him the match too because he didn't get anyone with it.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 15 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Nov 27, 2012
Haven't lost to a Kratos player. He is a good character whether people say so or not. Ungrateful people, seriously.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 15 (104 Views)
0 Likes