Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Re: Kratos OP

Nov 28, 2012
Kratos mashing forward square in Stowaway, I swear he builds the first level 1 there the fastest. Of course, I'm talking from an FFA point of view. but even otherwise his attacks always seem to take priority over many other attacks.

Anyway, I;m sure SuperBot will fix Kratos. He's just annoying right now.
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 11 of 19 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Nov 28, 2012

LazyShady wrote:

Ever since i got this game, everyone around me is always that Kratos is over-powered, his too strong, blah blah blah.

Know what i did? I stopped using Kratos and gave the other guys a chance to use him. (Versus mode/Online mode) 

Know what happen? I beat the crap out of Kratos with Sackboy.

i love how you used that video as back up of how you beat kratos XD

Play For Fun!
Message 12 of 19 (129 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
364 posts

Kratos isn't that OP, hell i beat 2 KratosRe: Kratos OP

Nov 28, 2012

Kratos isn't that OP, hell i beat 2 Kratos and a Raiden in FFA last night as Sir Dan. and these other players weren't **bleep**. if i can beat them with Dan then they aren't that OP. btw I'm still getting used to Dan.

#ClownTroops
Message 13 of 19 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Re: Kratos isn't that OP, hell i beat 2 KratosRe: Kratos OP

Nov 28, 2012

the noob spamming kratos are not OP but really good players that use him well and combo well is a different story. Everyone knows the character itself is OP. Play aginst a really good kratos player and youl see.. The spammers are easy to get around. Block, counter, dodge, projectiles... 

Jozai custom made signature photo jozaigoodcolesignature_zps1ca25a9d.gif
Message 14 of 19 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
547 posts

Nov 28, 2012
There is no such thing as a "good" Kratos player. There are problems with Kratos first being how fast he builds AP 2nd is the same problem with Raiden which is they recover to fast after you block their combos also the fact that they can turn around mid combo when you roll pass them. I main Radec so maybe it's just me, but I feel if there was a way to punish them after blocking there combos there would be less complaining even with the fast AP building.
Message 15 of 19 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Neptunes78 wrote:
There is no such thing as a "good" Kratos player. There are problems with Kratos first being how fast he builds AP 2nd is the same problem with Raiden which is they recover to fast after you block their combos also the fact that they can turn around mid combo when you roll pass them. I main Radec so maybe it's just me, but I feel if there was a way to punish them after blocking there combos there would be less complaining even with the fast AP building.

I play as Radec too but whenever I mention this people seem to think I'm complaining or a noob. People just don't get the fact that Kratos's and Raidens close up attacks have much bigger frame advantage. This has nothing to do with skill. It is how it is programmed into the game. This is essentially why I said Radec is not really an upclose character. He is not completely **bleep** up close obviously, he can do a few things but other characters attacks usually always take priority even before Radec's comes out. And you are absolutely right about the block stun.

------
Message 16 of 19 (94 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1146 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Tekn0tize wrote:
Kratos mashing forward square in Stowaway, I swear he builds the first level 1 there the fastest. Of course, I'm talking from an FFA point of view. but even otherwise his attacks always seem to take priority over many other attacks.

Anyway, I;m sure SuperBot will fix Kratos. He's just annoying right now.

I would say Big Daddy, Fat Princess and Sir Daniel build their meters fastest there. Although I've unleashed Kuma while still in there before. It was a massacre.

Message 17 of 19 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Nov 28, 2012
I have not played against a single big daddy online in FFA... that is so sad Smiley Sad

------
Message 18 of 19 (87 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1146 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Tekn0tize wrote:
I have not played against a single big daddy online in FFA... that is so sad Smiley Sad

I'm starting to get used to using him in 2v2's, so I might move onto FFA's at some point. FFA's tend to just make me angry though. Not sure why people wouldn't pick him for it, his armoured attacks make him a great candidate.

Message 19 of 19 (85 Views)
0 Likes