Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
408 posts

Re: Kratos Hate club.

Feb 2, 2013

BuckFckeyes wrote:
Radec's level 1 turns into bullet bill and eats EVERYONE D:

Not quite. It just gives everyone buttloads of homework.

Message 31 of 50 (153 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Feb 2, 2013
I have to get ready for work. Anyways, you're entitled to your opinion of Kratos being a bad character but many people would disagree (of course not on this forum) Plus ascension is even going to work on his humane side. More people like him for his character than who don't. And not just because of the games. He has certainly left his mark in gaming history as one of the greatest.
Message 32 of 50 (149 Views)
Survivor
2454 posts

Feb 2, 2013
Isn't the whole point of him being bad **bleep** is so that you as the player can feel unstoppable and even take down the mighty gods.

Its like saying Dante is a **bleep** because all he does is sleep with women, don't care about humans that much and kills anything without a conscience.

Or even sackboys a **bleep** because he can put stickers on other sackboys and vandalise there moon lol jk
Message 33 of 50 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

Feb 2, 2013

Uh uh no got your facts wrong man. Kratos called out to ares on the brink of deatkilled was tricked into killing his family unknowingly his arrogance is a character flaw and strength. Without it he would never have escaped hades and toppled the gods.

Message 34 of 50 (130 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Feb 2, 2013
I like Kratos - for anyone who's played Chains of Olympus, the part with his daughter really sold me on the character.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 35 of 50 (129 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
8466 posts

Feb 2, 2013
Yeah anyone who says Kratos is one dimensional needs to play Chains of Olympus. The sacrifices this guy makes are ridiculous.

And if you've seen the "From Ashes" trailer, it shows Kratos smiling for once. And a tear in his eyes. I know it's not canon to the story, but seeing Kratos emote like that was powerful.

Ascension promises to show us a different Kratos.
 photo 08EDBB95-0972-4D12-94BB-8107B5418EAA_zpsyuwphky8.jpg
Message 36 of 50 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

Feb 2, 2013

The Greek gods were not good guys in classic literature. they meddled in the affair of human, did selfish deeds, and often sacrificed their followers. Kratos is likeable because, because of his arrogance and pride. He is a man in the definition of the word. I hate him in this game but, he is not one-dimensional like most heroes. He doesn't want to save the world he wants revenge and will kill any who gets in his way!  

Message 37 of 50 (124 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 2, 2013

Agreed, the live action trailer painted a pretty emotions heavy picture of the game, showing Kratos in a different light. From the looks of it, and from what Santa Monica have said of its story, there will definitely be some exploration of the character, delving deeper into his demons and really explaining why Kratos is so motivated to do what he does.

By the way, both PSP God of War games have had some emotional scenes involving Kratos, definitely recommend people give the Origins Collection a go.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 38 of 50 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Feb 2, 2013

Feel the wrath of the Almighty God of War!

Kratos God of War

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You forgot to take the safety off, rookie.
Message 39 of 50 (115 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Feb 2, 2013
Kratos is a badass who has been through everything! He's been lied to, used as a pawn, betrayed, tricked. Who wouldn't be **bleep** off at the world after all thaf? I agree about chains of Olympus, having to push his daughter away really made me feel for him.
Message 40 of 50 (94 Views)
0 Likes