Feb 02 2013
By: E-ManTK First Son 11 posts

Kratos Hate club.

49 replies 954 views Edited Feb 2, 2013

I hate that vile God we know as Kratos. He is way to overpowered and to many people using him like to mash squre. A lot.. 
Kratos.png
Anyone else?

"Man Raiden that's cold. Even for you."- Kev
Message 1 of 50 (954 Views)
Survivor
2454 posts

Re: Kratos Hate club.

Feb 2, 2013
http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=GB#/watch?v=Amhte03qc8I

Can anyone be mad at the poor guy after watching this live action vid (remove the m. If on comp)

And kratos ain't a god as a last remember
Message 2 of 50 (944 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 2, 2013

Can't stand the jerk-off personally, but even before this game I never liked him to begin with. His games have like zero appeal to me as does his overall character.

Message 3 of 50 (934 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Feb 2, 2013
I can only because I hate Kratos as a character in the GoW series in general, the games are fun but I hate Kratos as a character with a passion.
Message 4 of 50 (931 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Feb 2, 2013

I like the GoW games, but the more I played them, the less I liked him. His 'I'm the Almighty Kratos' attitude just bugs me, and I hate how it followed him into this game. 

"Man Raiden that's cold. Even for you."- Kev
Message 5 of 50 (927 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Feb 2, 2013
Shut up meg
Message 6 of 50 (915 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Feb 2, 2013
For me it's more the fact that he doesn't develop between the first two games and so he just blames others for all the things that has happened to him.

"I gave Ares my free will in return for victory over this war, nothing could possibly go wrong from this, why did I decide to start a war in the first place? Oh yeah I'm a **bleep**. What's this? Ares orders me to murder people including my family? ARES THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT even though I was the one who started the war in the first place then proceeded to give the GOD OF WAR my free will and logically he would've made me do something I would regret."

Now when the first game ended I was fine with it because he seemed to have developed out of that to where he knows what he did was wrong.

But how does the second game begin? Kratos doing the exact same thing he put himself down for, that's just spectacular he learned absolutely nothing from that experience.

Also I've gotten this on Youtube before so I'll bring it up now, yeah there were people like that in the past in the real world but that doesn't mean it's right, those guys were **bleep** too.
Message 7 of 50 (910 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
449 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 2, 2013

It's his character that's totally unlikable. He's a flat character. His only personality is an equivalent of someone PMS-ing to an extreme level = p*ssed off and annoying. It doesn't help that he looks hideous with no redeeming qualities. On the list of "top 10 characters that annoy me" in any form of media, Kratos gets the number 1 spot above Jar Jar Binks.

#TogetherToros
Message 8 of 50 (900 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Feb 2, 2013
His character comes along way with the edition of the psp games and god of war 3. He's a **bleep** again because in ghost of Sparta (takes place between 1 and 2) the gods **bleep**ed him over again.
Message 9 of 50 (892 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
449 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 2, 2013

It doesn't matter the origins of his personality since it doesn't change the fact that he's not likable one bit. People who created the game gave him the personality of sand paper rubbing on skin.

The best part of the latest Mortal Kombat game is you can use fatalities on Kratos. Kung Lao's Razor's Edge, Noob's Make-a-Wish, and Jade's Half-Mast are my favorites.

#TogetherToros
Message 10 of 50 (888 Views)
0 Likes