Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Re: Kratos, Drake, and Raiden nerfed... so can we stop crying?

Jan 23, 2013

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

fabsta1994 wrote:

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

The run n gun "infinite" which was easy to counter and not an infinite is gone.

Kratos' spammable move is easier to deal with (really wasn't too bad to begin with)

Raiden can't grap loop you anymore (which was only possible if raiden was host and was lagging a bit)

So I ask you, will that be then end of all the moaning or are you going to keep complaining until everyone is as bad as sir daniel? lol

I'm not saying these nerfs aren't worthy ones, its just that they really weren't an issue if you took the time to learn the **bleep** game.

I don't appreciate you using Sir Daniel as some kind of joke. :/

Lol my bad dude. I have faced a few rediculosuly good sir daniels, but you must admit you are a select few

It's alright. He's casually overlooked which is a shame as he's a fun character to use when played properly. I'd face you in a match if my PS3 didn't die a few days ago. -_-;

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 61 of 90 (130 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Jan 23, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

I'm not #1 I was 271 but I just got 2nd 2 games in a row now I'm down to 369 but those loses were before i looked for your PSN. 

What are you talking about......

My Leaderboard rank....

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 62 of 90 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7549 posts

Jan 23, 2013

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

I'm not #1 I was 271 but I just got 2nd 2 games in a row now I'm down to 369 but those loses were before i looked for your PSN. 

My Leaderboard rank....

are you talking about FFA? I don't do FFA 

Sleep Matt signature
Message 63 of 90 (126 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Jan 23, 2013

fabsta1994 wrote:

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

fabsta1994 wrote:

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

The run n gun "infinite" which was easy to counter and not an infinite is gone.

Kratos' spammable move is easier to deal with (really wasn't too bad to begin with)

Raiden can't grap loop you anymore (which was only possible if raiden was host and was lagging a bit)

So I ask you, will that be then end of all the moaning or are you going to keep complaining until everyone is as bad as sir daniel? lol

I'm not saying these nerfs aren't worthy ones, its just that they really weren't an issue if you took the time to learn the **bleep** game.

I don't appreciate you using Sir Daniel as some kind of joke. :/

Lol my bad dude. I have faced a few rediculosuly good sir daniels, but you must admit you are a select few

It's alright. He's casually overlooked which is a shame as he's a fun character to use when played properly. I'd face you in a match if my PS3 didn't die a few days ago. -_-;

It would be a sad sad day if my PS3 died. I'm sorry for your loss homey. Maybe it was just his time ya know

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Message 64 of 90 (125 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Jan 23, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

My Leaderboard rank....

Yea I don't have a reliable partner so I just do FFA when doing ranked. If I had a partner who I can trust I'll do 2v2 next season but I doubt any of my real life friends who play with me will go all serious with me in 2v2. They barely even hit confirm kills and if they do its a mistake lol. I don't use Drake when playing them either I just choose a random character and play because otherwise I just keep winning and they just get tired of the game after 30 minutes.

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Message 65 of 90 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7549 posts

Jan 23, 2013

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

My Leaderboard rank....

Yea I don't have a reliable partner so I just do FFA when doing ranked. If I had a partner who I can trust I'll do 2v2 next season but I doubt any of my real life friends who play with me will go all serious with me in 2v2. They barely even hit confirm kills and if they do its a mistake lol. I don't use Drake when playing them either I just choose a random character and play because otherwise I just keep winning and they just get tired of the game after 30 minutes.

I don't do FFA.....

Sleep Matt signature
Message 66 of 90 (118 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Jan 23, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

My Leaderboard rank....

I don't do FFA.....

Do you want me to say sorry or something? you have yet to state your rank in 2v2 so does that mean you don't have a good ranking or something?

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Message 67 of 90 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7549 posts

Jan 23, 2013

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

My Leaderboard rank....

I don't do FFA.....

Do you want me to say sorry or something? you have yet to state your rank in 2v2 so does that mean you don't have a good ranking or something?

Lol find out for yourself you went through the trouble in the FFA.......

Sleep Matt signature
Message 68 of 90 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013
BIGPOPPA21089 Wrote:

It would be a sad sad day if my PS3 died. I'm sorry for your loss homey. Maybe it was just his time ya know

Tell me about it. My PS3 is (or was in this case) the first 80 GB version launched and it worked perfectly for 5 solid years before breaking down. It still backtracks my PS1 and 2 games. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 69 of 90 (105 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Jan 23, 2013

fabsta1994 wrote:

Tell me about it. My PS3 is (or was in this case) the first 80 GB version launched and it worked perfectly for 5 solid years before breaking down. It still backtracks my PS1 and 2 games. 

**bleep** dude it truely was an old friend. Now that I think about it, I think mine is too... I'm going to be rediculously careful with it now lol

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Message 70 of 90 (98 Views)