Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Re: Kratos, Drake, and Raiden nerfed... so can we stop crying?

Jan 23, 2013

No lol its a bunch of BS.

But I do not like unwarranted negativity, such as you calling me a noob even though we have never played eachother.

If you weren't calling me a noob sorry, if you were then I'm gonna have to say your a little butt hurt because of Mr. Asis

Answer unwarranted negativity with more negativity, thats how the internet works right?

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 90 (127 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7050 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

But I do not like unwarranted negativity, such as you calling me a noob even though we have never played eachother.

If you weren't calling me a noob sorry, if you were then I'm gonna have to say your a little butt hurt because of Mr. Asis

Answer unwarranted negativity with more negativity, thats how the internet works right?

we don't need to play each other noob has nothing to do with playing each other........yes I was calling you a noob and no I'm not but hurt I don't even know what that means is that even a fully sanctioned US insult?That was sarcasm by the way so dont take it literal..........3rd nope you answer negativity with positivity in hopes to end the dispute what you did was add fuel to the fire......

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 90 (123 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Jan 23, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

we don't need to play each other noob has nothing to do with playing each other........yes I was calling you a noob and no I'm not but hurt I don't even know what that means is that even a fully sanctioned US insult? 3rd nope you answer negativity with positivity in hopes to end the dispute what you did was add fuel to the fire......

lol alright fine you made a decent point. and yes butt hurt is a sanctioned insult. I don't really need to explain what type of act would result in a painful butt do I? And I only use it because it was used on me in hate mail more than a few times

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 90 (120 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7050 posts

Jan 23, 2013

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

we don't need to play each other noob has nothing to do with playing each other........yes I was calling you a noob and no I'm not but hurt I don't even know what that means is that even a fully sanctioned US insult? 3rd nope you answer negativity with positivity in hopes to end the dispute what you did was add fuel to the fire......

lol alright fine you made a decent point. and yes butt hurt is a sanctioned insult. I don't really need to explain what type of act would result in a painful butt do I? And I only use it because it was used on me in hate mail more than a few times

Did I send you hate mail? Why are you using this on me? And yes please do explain......that was also sarcasm......

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 90 (116 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Jan 23, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

Did I send you hate mail? Why are you using this on me? And yes please do explain......that was also sarcasm......

not to go ahead and turn the noob comment around on you, but if steepmatt is your PSN for all stars then you are not better than me, it took me all of 3 minutes to go from my rank to #1 and you are nowhere to be found...

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 90 (109 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7050 posts

Jan 23, 2013

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

not to go ahead and turn the noob comment around on you, but if steepmatt is your PSN for all stars then you are not better than me, it took me all of 3 minutes to go from my rank to #1 and you are nowhere to be found...

What rank? The noob rank? You can have that number one

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 90 (103 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Jan 23, 2013

I'm not #1 I was 271 but I just got 2nd 2 games in a row now I'm down to 369 but those loses were before i looked for your PSN. 

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 90 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1358 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

The run n gun "infinite" which was easy to counter and not an infinite is gone.

Kratos' spammable move is easier to deal with (really wasn't too bad to begin with)

Raiden can't grap loop you anymore (which was only possible if raiden was host and was lagging a bit)

So I ask you, will that be then end of all the moaning or are you going to keep complaining until everyone is as bad as sir daniel? lol

I'm not saying these nerfs aren't worthy ones, its just that they really weren't an issue if you took the time to learn the **bleep** game.

I don't appreciate you using Sir Daniel as an example. :/

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 90 (98 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Jan 23, 2013

fabsta1994 wrote:

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

The run n gun "infinite" which was easy to counter and not an infinite is gone.

Kratos' spammable move is easier to deal with (really wasn't too bad to begin with)

Raiden can't grap loop you anymore (which was only possible if raiden was host and was lagging a bit)

So I ask you, will that be then end of all the moaning or are you going to keep complaining until everyone is as bad as sir daniel? lol

I'm not saying these nerfs aren't worthy ones, its just that they really weren't an issue if you took the time to learn the **bleep** game.

I don't appreciate you using Sir Daniel as some kind of joke. :/

Lol my bad dude. I have faced a few rediculosuly good sir daniels, but you must admit you are a select few

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 90 (94 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7050 posts

Jan 23, 2013

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

I'm not #1 I was 271 but I just got 2nd 2 games in a row now I'm down to 369 but those loses were before i looked for your PSN. 

What are you talking about......

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 90 (88 Views)
0 Likes