Reply
First Son
Registered: 01/07/2011
Offline
24 posts
 

Re: Kratos, Drake, and Raiden nerfed... so can we stop crying?

Jan 23, 2013
 
Message 81 of 90 (198 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/21/2013
Offline
100 posts
 

Re: Kratos, Drake, and Raiden nerfed... so can we stop crying?

Jan 24, 2013

How exactly does one "Counter" an infinite.

Message 82 of 90 (175 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/07/2013
Offline
876 posts
 

Re: Kratos, Drake, and Raiden nerfed... so can we stop crying?

Jan 24, 2013
because it was NOT an infinite, dumb noobs cant block. anyone who took the time to learn this game has a block button just laughed at all the moaning about how you cant get out of it. since this game has an anti infinite mechanic if it actually was uncounterable you would burst away from drake. I feel like ive explained this multiple times in this thread alone. anyway its patched out so i would prefer not have to talk about it.
"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 83 of 90 (158 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/21/2008
Offline
1819 posts
 

Re: Kratos, Drake, and Raiden nerfed... so can we stop crying?

Jan 24, 2013

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:
because it was NOT an infinite, dumb noobs cant block. anyone who took the time to learn this game has a block button just laughed at all the moaning about how you cant get out of it. since this game has an anti infinite mechanic if it actually was uncounterable you would burst away from drake. I feel like ive explained this multiple times in this thread alone. anyway its patched out so i would prefer not have to talk about it.

"It takes a strong man to deny what's right in front of him... and if the truth is undeniable... you create your own." - Spec Ops: The Line

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 84 of 90 (153 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/07/2013
Offline
876 posts
 

Re: Kratos, Drake, and Raiden nerfed... so can we stop crying?

Jan 24, 2013

Strife93 wrote:

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:
because it was NOT an infinite, dumb noobs cant block. anyone who took the time to learn this game has a block button just laughed at all the moaning about how you cant get out of it. since this game has an anti infinite mechanic if it actually was uncounterable you would burst away from drake. I feel like ive explained this multiple times in this thread alone. anyway its patched out so i would prefer not have to talk about it.

"It takes a strong man to deny what's right in front of him... and if the truth is undeniable... you create your own." - Spec Ops: The Line



Strife93 wrote:

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:
because it was NOT an infinite, dumb noobs cant block. anyone who took the time to learn this game has a block button just laughed at all the moaning about how you cant get out of it. since this game has an anti infinite mechanic if it actually was uncounterable you would burst away from drake. I feel like ive explained this multiple times in this thread alone. anyway its patched out so i would prefer not have to talk about it.

"It takes a strong man to deny what's right in front of him... and if the truth is undeniable... you create your own." - Spec Ops: The Line


you can no longer go from blindfire to backwards run n gun in patch 1.05. never was an infinite search it on youtube please theres video proof. but now you can't even do the move anymore AKA there is no more ability to catch even the noobiest of noobs in the fake infinite. end of story.

    

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 85 of 90 (147 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/07/2013
Offline
876 posts
 

Re: Kratos, Drake, and Raiden nerfed... so can we stop crying?

Jan 24, 2013

please let this thread die it was not meant to get 9 pages of posts I literally just was saying if your having trouble with a certain character its most likely because you suck not because they are op.

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 86 of 90 (144 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/21/2008
Offline
1819 posts
 

Re: Kratos, Drake, and Raiden nerfed... so can we stop crying?

Jan 24, 2013

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

please let this thread die it was not meant to get 9 pages of posts I literally just was saying if your having trouble with a certain character its most likely because you suck not because they are op.


Don't you think that was the reason that people kept replying?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 87 of 90 (142 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/07/2013
Offline
876 posts
 

Re: Kratos, Drake, and Raiden nerfed... so can we stop crying?

[ Edited ]
Jan 24, 2013

Strife93 wrote:

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

please let this thread die it was not meant to get 9 pages of posts I literally just was saying if your having trouble with a certain character its most likely because you suck not because they are op.


Don't you think that was the reason that people kept replying?


Yea your right thats probably true....

 

But really Kratos, Raiden, and Drake are not that bad if you ask me. I have by far the most trouble with a great Jak or a great Toro. Even a bad toro who is spamming grappling hook, sleeping in the corner, and throwing shruikens when you come close IS SO MUCH WORSE than having to block a barrel. Literally just block... problem with Drake solved. A good Jak can avoid everything you do with his aerial mobility and gain AP while he punishes your failing attempts. I even had to face IZZY (i forget what comes after, he is a heihachi player) who a black belt with 820 BP in 2v2 and he ran circles around my drake, but when I chose Jak I was able to just stay away from his awesomeness and ended up winning when a black belt fat princess (who literally just spammed aerial sword minion and **bleep** even that was more annoying than any Drake or Kratos) stupidly grabbed the Kratos in the match while I had my lvl 2 as jak so I instantly set it off and managed to take both of their last lives (i was down to my last too don't get me wrong it was not easy)

 

But really, if you can't beat Drake, Kratos, and Raiden I'm gonna have to make the assumption you are not playing this game properly, I have little issue with any of those characters except when clearly being played by someone better than me. 

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 88 of 90 (129 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 09/29/2012
Offline
343 posts
 

Re: Kratos, Drake, and Raiden nerfed... so can we stop crying?

Jan 24, 2013
Drake still needs a nerf with his barrels, he can launch them simultaneously and even if you do block they end up exploding or he sends out about twenty more, that is all they need to nerf on Drake, he way to op with those barrels. There is nothing you can do against them, I truly believe those saying "I avoid them all the time" actually do not and they use Drake just for that reason, so nerfing Drake will make them an average player once again, that is why people get so offensive when you say Drake needs to be nerfed.
Message 89 of 90 (111 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/07/2013
Offline
876 posts
 

Re: Kratos, Drake, and Raiden nerfed... so can we stop crying?

Jan 25, 2013

Seriously though unless I am comboing someone else or they are beating on me, I'll get hit by like maybe 1 or 2 barrels. Sometimes I try to counter a barrel with my barrel and end up getting rocketed away from the barrels, but that saves me from having to eat all the ak shots your average nooby drake will use.

 

Not kidding though, I been in game with BlueDiamond93 and IGGYxD and IZZ318 all top 10 players and they do not get hit by my barrels ever unless I use it to punish them from attacking me while I block. Sadly the majority of you are probably just too scrubby.

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 90 of 90 (84 Views)
Reply
0 Likes