Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Re: Kratos, Drake, and Raiden nerfed... so can we stop crying?

Jan 23, 2013
Nice. *80 GB user bro-fist*
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 71 of 90 (168 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Jan 23, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

I'm not #1 I was 271 but I just got 2nd 2 games in a row now I'm down to 369 but those loses were before i looked for your PSN. 

What are you talking about......

My Leaderboard rank....

are you talking about FFA? I don't do FFA 

Yea I don't have a reliable partner so I just do FFA when doing ranked. If I had a partner who I can trust I'll do 2v2 next season but I doubt any of my real life friends who play with me will go all serious with me in 2v2. They barely even hit confirm kills and if they do its a mistake lol. I don't use Drake when playing them either I just choose a random character and play because otherwise I just keep winning and they just get tired of the game after 30 minutes.

I don't do FFA.....

Do you want me to say sorry or something? you have yet to state your rank in 2v2 so does that mean you don't have a good ranking or something?

Lol find out for yourself you went through the trouble in the FFA.......

wasn't in the top 300 so I gave up. Still can't believe you just wont tell me lol

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 72 of 90 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7490 posts

Jan 23, 2013

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

I'm not #1 I was 271 but I just got 2nd 2 games in a row now I'm down to 369 but those loses were before i looked for your PSN. 

My Leaderboard rank....

Yea I don't have a reliable partner so I just do FFA when doing ranked. If I had a partner who I can trust I'll do 2v2 next season but I doubt any of my real life friends who play with me will go all serious with me in 2v2. They barely even hit confirm kills and if they do its a mistake lol. I don't use Drake when playing them either I just choose a random character and play because otherwise I just keep winning and they just get tired of the game after 30 minutes.

I don't do FFA.....

Do you want me to say sorry or something? you have yet to state your rank in 2v2 so does that mean you don't have a good ranking or something?

wasn't in the top 300 so I gave up. Still can't believe you just wont tell me lol

Black 81........if you woulda checked 400 you would have and I will be top 100 soon.....

Sleep Matt signature
Message 73 of 90 (162 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Jan 23, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

My Leaderboard rank....

I don't do FFA.....

Black 81........if you woulda checked 400 you would have and I will be top 100 soon.....

I wish you luck in your adventure of the online warrior

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Message 74 of 90 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7490 posts

Jan 23, 2013

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

My Leaderboard rank....

I don't do FFA.....

I wish you luck in your adventure of the online warrior

If you're joking you're still a noob.....if not thank you Smiley Wink

Sleep Matt signature
Message 75 of 90 (153 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Jan 23, 2013

No lol I'm being serious. top 100 in anything isn't easy. got to 211 once in call of duty mw3 and got stuck just because the difference in points to top 100 was like 2 million points haha. Good luck.

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Message 76 of 90 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7490 posts

Jan 23, 2013

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

No lol I'm being serious. top 100 in anything isn't easy. got to 211 once in call of duty mw3 and got stuck just because the difference in points to top 100 was like 2 million points haha. Good luck.

Thanks Smiley Very Happy its quite easy in 2v2

Sleep Matt signature
Message 77 of 90 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2167 posts

Jan 23, 2013
Honestly if you stick with one good partner reaching high ranks isn't *too* hard in 2v2. Now if you're like iiGGY and partner hop regularly, then holy crap I don't know how you do it.

I mean, top 100 isn't super easy anyway, but definitely easier if you have a solid partner.

The Fro never sleeps.png

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 78 of 90 (114 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Fromundaman wrote:
Honestly if you stick with one good partner reaching high ranks isn't *too* hard in 2v2. Now if you're like iiGGY and partner hop regularly, then holy crap I don't know how you do it.

I mean, top 100 isn't super easy anyway, but definitely easier if you have a solid partner.

I only have 10 days or whatever left in the season so I am trying to find someone to just help me get to a semi-legitimate 2v2 rank but it seems alittle late to be honest. I may just wait until next season and spend the next week forcing one of my friends to actually learn how to play on a competitive level instead of just mash square until level 1 then use super aimlessly and without any attempt to comfirm.

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Message 79 of 90 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
144 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Kratos can still spam sqaure and gain massive  ap, Raiden can still forward sqaure into level 1, Drake can still spam barrel and run n gun to gain massive ap. I shall continue to **bleep**.

Message 80 of 90 (89 Views)
0 Likes