Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Re: Kratos, Drake, and Raiden nerfed... so can we stop crying?

Jan 22, 2013
This was the only change Drake needed. He's well balanced, easy to punish with supers that are easy to see coming once you get the hang of them.

The barrel isn't a problem. It's easy to dodge, has a lenghty recovery time and gives off a small amount of AP.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 31 of 90 (262 Views)
Survivor
2388 posts

Jan 22, 2013
Oooh ok, i got ya, I thought the chain grab nerf was for the initial attack, not a second one.
Message 32 of 90 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Jan 22, 2013

Do you really think Raiden lagging grab loop was the problem with him?

Maybe change some of his "stuns" to "flatten", because it's all of his kill confirms and VERY long stuns that are the problem with him atm for me.

I couldn't care less about a grap being changed to something else. If someone grabbed me, I'm to blame. If Raiden hits me with ANY of his stun moves, blame me again, but those happen way more often than grabs. I almost never get grabbed.

Message 33 of 90 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Jan 22, 2013

His grab was OP'd i said it since the game 1st came out and everyone didn't believe me.. not only cud yu infinite grab bcuz online lag but yu can do a combo or even a kill confirm off the grab (Front sq then super 1)... im glad they did that. kratos dont feel like a change at all.. i dont even care about easy to counter him in FFA he still gains more AP for doing nothing..Drakes run n gun loop was getting taken out i already knew that.. thats nothing i hardly did that anyways.. Kratos needs an AP nerf. Ratchets grab needs a nerf too..

yell at me all yu want for saying this but you will see in the future Ratchets grab getting nerfed bcuz he can also infinite grab yu &&&&&& kill confirm yu

Jozai custom made signature photo jozaigoodcolesignature_zps1ca25a9d.gif
Message 34 of 90 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Jan 22, 2013

This patch made all the bad player switch to a different character. Before the patch there were only Raiden spammers, now all you see are Evil Cole's. I have never seen so many Gigapunches in my whole life. It is really ridiculous.

The first moment the most annoying character get a little nerf, all these 'players' immediately jump to the next most annoying character. This is just play **bleep**.

Message 35 of 90 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
133 posts

Jan 22, 2013

Dude5059 wrote:

boboMELOSHE wrote:
I can barely see a difference in Kratos chain grab, never had a problem with it before lol just pointing that out.

Go into training, chain grab, then try to chain grab again. You'll notice the difference.

The grab wall always punishable but im glad they looked into it but that was NOT the issue with kratos. He needed a cool down on some of his square attacks. You try to dodge roll the last hit for his square combo, but he recovers so fast that you end up being caught another square combo as you recover. (shrug) I guess that's how SB invision kratos should be played... oh well

Message 36 of 90 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Jan 22, 2013

This last patch wasn't a nerf at all, they just fixed bugs that were being abused.

Kratos and Raiden still have godlike speed and no cooldown safe attacks, drake can't do the gun loop anymore but his barrels still have a huge hitbox and are still as unfair as ever, and of course all three of them still produce retarded ammounts of ap.

It's funny how it turned out this way when superbot mentioned that the ap generation was an issue to them.

Message 37 of 90 (203 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1066 posts

Jan 22, 2013
^ i agree.

I dont think the nerfing has even begun yet.
all stars photo psasbr2_zpsc1059804.png

My raiden over all your mains.
#PSASBR2
Message 38 of 90 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Jan 22, 2013
I never had a problem with Drakes barrel until today, i completely jump it but it still hits me.
Message 39 of 90 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1773 posts

Jan 22, 2013

rodrigorh wrote:

This last patch wasn't a nerf at all, they just fixed bugs that were being abused.

Kratos and Raiden still have godlike speed and no cooldown safe attacks, drake can't do the gun loop anymore but his barrels still have a huge hitbox and are still as unfair as ever, and of course all three of them still produce retarded ammounts of ap.

It's funny how it turned out this way when superbot mentioned that the ap generation was an issue to them.

Exactly. Kratos' Square attacks have no recovery time at all AND can change direction mid-combo (unlike other combo heavy characters, like Dante). Those definitely need fixing.

Message 40 of 90 (177 Views)
0 Likes