Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 18 2012
By: MarcusSoul Fender Bender 2970 posts

Kratos Doesn't Win in My Matches

3 replies 132 views Edited Oct 18, 2012
Usually I do. But I've played probably a little more than 20 matches and a Kratos has only won about 2 times. I've won most of my games using Radec and almost always get 6+ kills because I always go for the level 3. I played 2v2 with Lockwood and I was Radec he was Sly and we beat a few Kratos only teams and the others almost always had Kratos and we only lost 1 out of 11 and those guys weren't even using Kratos. That's why he doesn't bother me that much. He is not a problem for me.
[The YouTube Poser]

Message 1 of 4 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Re: Kratos Doesn't Win in My Matches

Oct 18, 2012
That's because the Kratos' you were playing suck.
Message 2 of 4 (124 Views)
Fender Bender
2970 posts

Oct 18, 2012
Not all of them. They are just predictable once you play them a couple times.
[The YouTube Poser]

Message 3 of 4 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
385 posts

Oct 18, 2012
I am not have a problem with the characters... I am having difficulty with the players...
1. When I am parappa people run away from me >=(
2. When I am Radec People hide if they are in Hades...
3. People's ill strategy works against me... in one match I was parappa and I was vs 2 radecs and a kratos... I was trying to take out one of the radecs... but kratos kept getting beaten up and the radecs were being bros and helping eachother out! I call shenanigans XD
4. Kratos's lvl 3 is OP because people make it OP... he activates it and kratos will get me like once and everyone else like 2 or 3 times =/ that is why he wins... in one match i was setting myself up to properly evade kratos and some sweet tooth started attacking me... and kratos killed us both with ease =/ I blame him
Message 4 of 4 (76 Views)
0 Likes