Sep 14, 2012
We already had 2 threads of this
Message 2 of 23 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Re: KojiPro and Platinum comment on Raiden in PSASBR

Sep 14, 2012

Company's are being so disrespectful it's discusting, I've lost a lot of respect for them, you can't just talk down about another companys game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 23 (346 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
898 posts

Sep 14, 2012
Why not? It's there opinion, they should be allowed to say what they feel
Message 4 of 23 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Sep 14, 2012

BreadAndToast wrote:

yea but you don't do that to each other, it's just disrespectful, a reviewer it's his job to do that, fans you can't please, but game company's don't have to say things like that, if you don't like it then just keep your mouth shut you know? It'll just make other people dislike the game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 23 (325 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Sep 14, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

BreadAndToast wrote:

yea but you don't do that to each other, it's just disrespectful, a reviewer it's his job to do that, fans you can't please, but game company's don't have to say things like that, if you don't like it then just keep your mouth shut you know? It'll just make other people dislike the game.

^ Right there.

photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 6 of 23 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1087 posts

Sep 14, 2012

I've said this in another thread, but it's been irking me that they're doing this lately.  Yes, they're entitled to their opinion, but really, they should be grateful (ecstatic, even) that their character was even put in the game and recognized as a PlayStation All-Star.

Message 7 of 23 (297 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
898 posts

Sep 14, 2012
No that isn't right, just because there game makers doesn't mean they shouldn't be allowed to say there opinion, that's just the world we live in. Not everyone is going to like what someone does so why do we even care that platnum doesn't like all stars?
Message 8 of 23 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Sep 14, 2012

I like that typo in the article where it says satan monica studios.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 9 of 23 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Sep 14, 2012

BreadAndToast wrote:
No that isn't right, just because there game makers doesn't mean they shouldn't be allowed to say there opinion, that's just the world we live in. Not everyone is going to like what someone does so why do we even care that platnum doesn't like all stars?

Well yes it sort of does mean they shouldn't say things like that because it's sort of a respect thing because when they talk like that it's like they think that they're above them and make better games then them, they're just acting egotistical and it's just a respect thing, Playstation and Xbox always are competing but they don't full out call them out on their problems.

Message 10 of 23 (254 Views)
0 Likes