Nov 24 2012
By: SwampMidget Splicer 54 posts

Known Bugs that need to be fixed

[ Edited ]
4 replies 82 views Edited Nov 24, 2012

Ok, well after getting this amazing game yesterday, I have encountered quite a few bugs playing online that are starting to really irk me haha. So I'm going to write a list down, anybody that would like to add, please do so.

1. Characters randomly going invisible in a game: Sometimes for whatever reason some characters will end up spawning invisible. Occasionally they seem to be invincible as well (cannot kill or attack) although I do not know if that is always the case.

2. Getting randomed a character that you did not choose: Self explanatory, not that big of a deal, but still annoying. 

3. Unlimited super: I have only seen it once, but this is literally what just prompted me to do this haha. Was playing regular FFA, a Raiden got his level 2 super, which did not wear off the rest of the match. The two other people left while I just dodged him the rest of the match. Very annoying, and it sucks to lose like that.

4. Massive Belt rank dropping after a win: Had this happen to me yesterday and I posted about it trying to see if anybody else had the same issue. What I remember is losing a few matches, dropping to 37 in the purple belt number, then getting on a win streak again, getting to about 45-50ish and winning another game, joining the next at a level 30 blue belt, being confused playing a few games and realizing it was a permanent change.  From my knowledge you gain belt points after a win, not lose over 200. 

5. Not spawning: Not sure if this is more lag than anything else, or another bug, but it happens and is annoying (courtesy of Sertyla for bringing it up).

If anybody has any more bugs that'd be interesting to hear about them. I honestly LOVE this game, but getting really annoyed with the bad luck I've had with these awful bugs totally ruining games for me. Especially the fact that whenever I win a game I'm getting like 3-9 (mostly 3-5) belt points, but lose one game and I lose at least 15-20 belt points. 

Message 1 of 5 (82 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1582 posts

Re: Known Bugs that need to be fixed

Nov 24, 2012
^
The second one on your list happens to me fairly regularly. I picked Drake today and I got stuck with Fat Princess today haha
Message 2 of 5 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2007 posts

Nov 24, 2012

5. No spawning. I hate when it takes 20 seconds to spawn. 

Unless this was what you were saying in No.1.

One Time "Face Of WWE" champion, 12-07-14 to 12-28-14
Message 3 of 5 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Nov 24, 2012
Ohh!! I have had that happen to me too actually ( the no spawning bit ) I attributed that to lag, but I will throw that in my original post.
Message 4 of 5 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
4 posts

Nov 24, 2012
I've experienced most of them problems on a regular basis. Also getting kicked from games because of lost connection from host and even selecting a character about three times before being connected to a game due to a connection problem. I've never had connection problems before apart from the occasional host migration on cod. But I'd also like to see an option for a rematch at the end of a game and to keep the game going. Or similar to cod where the same four players can cycle through the stages if they choose to do so at the end of a game. I don't like having to choose my character and connect to a new game each time one games over as I get these bugs where players are missing, sudden lost connection to host and being a character you haven't even chosen. I've even bin in a 2v2 match and none of my opponents are visible I've just had a teammate Dante jumping around fighting nothing.
Message 5 of 5 (49 Views)
0 Likes