Dec 11, 2012
That idea for a stage sounds amazing!!
Message 11 of 20 (95 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Re: King of all Cosmos

[ Edited ]
Dec 11, 2012

Yeah, I found that out awhile ago. I'm intrigued at the fact Superbot's looking over his moveset as we speak. Having a Katamari  Rep would be unique.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 20 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 11, 2012

i was gonna jump in here but it seems everything's been covered by other people already haha.  i love the level idea btw

Message 13 of 20 (88 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
242 posts

Dec 11, 2012

arrownoir wrote:
ridiculous, I'm in no such mode
I'm just weary of peoplewho keep asking for unnecessary characters (Flying spaghetti monster? really?)

The difference is that Flying Spaghetti Monster has no relevance to Sony, or even video games.

The King of All Cosmos is from a popular game series, is fairly highly requested, and has the potential for a unique moveset. So don't call him unnecessary, because he'd make a great addition.

http://fretless94.deviantart.com/
Message 14 of 20 (86 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Dec 11, 2012

this_is_Marko wrote:

i was gonna jump in here but it seems everything's been covered by other people already haha.  i love the level idea btw

Yeah glad you like is marko Smiley Happy 

I have read your moveset and it seems really cool but some things didn't really line up. It's not you at all but the fact that the king of cosmos is a god and all, a simple punch acurate to his charecter would break the game, and if anything superbot strives to stay true to source matieral. But I honestly do want him in a level That way people who aren't playing can just read his dialogue and laugh while he interferes and fights for attention as always. 

Message 15 of 20 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Dec 11, 2012

peartboyz wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

Yeah glad you like is marko Smiley Happy 

I have read your moveset and it seems really cool but some things didn't really line up. It's not you at all but the fact that the king of cosmos is a god and all, a simple punch acurate to his charecter would break the game, and if anything superbot strives to stay true to source matieral. But I honestly do want him in a level That way people who aren't playing can just read his dialogue and laugh while he interferes and fights for attention as always. 

well i suppose that applies to everyone a little.  Theres no way nathan drake would withstand an electric bolt from cole.  Cole has defeated monsters that swallow nukes and drake is a dude with a gun haha.  Also consider sackboy and kratos.  Kratos is like 9 feet tall and sackboy is about 5 centimeters but in Allstars, sackboy goes up to Kratos' waist.  Its more or less if you can portray his humor and flamboyance correctly, it will feel like the king

Message 16 of 20 (62 Views)
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Dec 12, 2012

I do realize that there'd be a certain bit of hilarity in seeing King punch kratos as there is when sackboy beats down kratos but sackboy does this in his own game (smacking people that is). You'd literaly have to shrink king down and give him a moveset that centers around things he doesn't actually do in his game. I do agree it would be cool though to have him perform air centric moves but I just think that there's one line too many crossed in making King playable, but if everyone wants it I won't oppose it, as of now I'm just voicing my concern.

Message 17 of 20 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Dec 12, 2012

peartboyz wrote:

I do realize that there'd be a certain bit of hilarity in seeing King punch kratos as there is when sackboy beats down kratos but sackboy does this in his own game (smacking people that is). You'd literaly have to shrink king down and give him a moveset that centers around things he doesn't actually do in his game. I do agree it would be cool though to have him perform air centric moves but I just think that there's one line too many crossed in making King playable, but if everyone wants it I won't oppose it, as of now I'm just voicing my concern.

He has performed most of the moveset i gave him in his games.  The king has the power to change size.  He has also created black holes, shot eye lasers, throw up rainbows, rained down meteors, created stars, and boxed opponenets in the cutscenes of his games.  So technically he has done all of those things in his games

Message 18 of 20 (44 Views)
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 12, 2012

AHHHHhhh foiled again, I yield. Smiley Happy 

Like I've said before I have no complaints if the demand is high but so far he is the only charecter I really can't see fitting in but you have made your points and I am no jerk. I will petition no further.

Message 19 of 20 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Dec 12, 2012

peartboyz wrote:

AHHHHhhh foiled again, I yield. Smiley Happy 

Like I've said before I have no complaints if the demand is high but so far he is the only charecter I really can't see fitting in but you have made your points and I am no jerk. I will petition no further.

no worries man.  there's a few characters that have been suggested that i don't think fit either haha.  to each their own

Message 20 of 20 (21 Views)
0 Likes