Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
759 posts

Re: Kinetica

Sep 26, 2012
I had that same thought when you started the thread. Very feasible if they make it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 61 of 73 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
391 posts

Sep 26, 2012
Maybe their level 3 could be like captain falcon's final smash in brawl?
Message 62 of 73 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 26, 2012
I actually enjoyed this game quite a bit. Fun fact: It was the first game to debut SSM's engine that was later used for God of War, and according to some sources, part of the engine was modified used for the Golden Triangle (R&C, J&D, and Sly).

I'd like to see something from the game, but the game wasn't that successful. It's very fun, though, and worth the $3 you'd pay at GameStop for it (for anybody with a PS2/old PS3 who hasn't played it).
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 63 of 73 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Sep 26, 2012

I'd like to see Xia Covault, I think she would be awesome to play as.

Playstation sig
Message 64 of 73 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 26, 2012

SlashZaku wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

GhostWubble wrote:
Those games are from the ps1 era I believe and probably ( I don't really know) don't have a huge fan base, Kinetica doesn't have a huge fan base but I would say many still remember it as a pretty cool game that deserves a sequel.

eh from the research i did it does have a pretty big fan base, idk why they never made a sequel or anything

One of those Sony IPs that gets one go and is shelved?  It'd probably do well enough now as a Vita or even PSN title.

Another current problem is the amount of racers Sony has under them: Gran Turismo (would Tourist Trophy be separate?), WipeOut, Modnation Racers, Motorstorm, LittleBigPlanet Karting, Jet Moto and Kinetica.  The latter 2 are in the crypts but this all goes back to the idea that Sony should use some of these older IPs they're sitting on and revive them for their handhelds to give them their own exclusive library (instead of all the cross-buy titles on Vita & PS3) and also allows these IPs to resurface.  So move Jet Moto & Kinetica to Vita to cover racers, if Sony isn't entirely shelving Resistance, move it entirely over to Vita (leave Killzone on their consoles) and I'd say do the same with Syphon Filter since it found it's home on the PSP and so forth.

yeah i agree, i think itd do well now a days, especially as a vita title:smileytongue:, and i agree with you:smileyhappy: but most racing games are the same, kinetica is REALLY unique if you think about it

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 65 of 73 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 26, 2012

GhostWubble wrote:
Kat vs. Kinetica anyone? (since the racers can switch gravity and things like that)

fuuu a stage for them both would be AMAZING, you know...if kat really has a unqiue thing they could use? i mean if they combined them, would something from kats game really stick out?

Message 66 of 73 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 26, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
I actually enjoyed this game quite a bit. Fun fact: It was the first game to debut SSM's engine that was later used for God of War, and according to some sources, part of the engine was modified used for the Golden Triangle (R&C, J&D, and Sly).

I'd like to see something from the game, but the game wasn't that successful. It's very fun, though, and worth the $3 you'd pay at GameStop for it (for anybody with a PS2/old PS3 who hasn't played it).

i went into gamestop today to look for it :/ no luck :smileytongue:, but i think a HD PSN version or a new game could do successful, they would just need to get peoples attention, i didnt even know about the first one and i LOVED the PS2 and most games on it, it needs to be brought to more peoples attentions

Message 67 of 73 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
391 posts

Sep 26, 2012
Someone needs to start a petition! :smileyhappy:
Message 68 of 73 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 26, 2012

GhostWubble wrote:
Someone needs to start a petition! :smileyhappy:

i would if i had time

Message 69 of 73 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

Sep 26, 2012

And I thought a kinetica was a female version of a kinect.... :smileysurprised: *facepalm*... :smileytongue:

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 70 of 73 (54 Views)
0 Likes