I think they are more famous than doggy motor style cycle girl samus

Photobucket
Message 21 of 73 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
391 posts

Re: Kinetica

Sep 26, 2012
I agree with Fear if this were on PS3 with online play I think people would like it as much or more than wipeout.
Message 22 of 73 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 26, 2012

Fear4TheHero47 wrote:
It'd be kind of simple and you're pretty spot on Zeo. Kinetics basically had people with wheel on their hands or feet or both racing, ramming or hitting each other, sometimes standing, other times on all fours, doing tricks on ground or in air to build boost. The wheels could give them mobility in PASBR, ground or air tricks could be attacks, maybe a boosting super like FP level 1, a cinematic Captain Falcon ish level 3, and Rams or shoulder charges. I also believe there were arcade racer-esque

thanks:smileyhappy: all i did was read the article on wikipedia and didnt know if i understood it right (them having wheels on their feet too that they could skate around on) xD maybe i can pick up a copy of this game, people seem to love it

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 23 of 73 (84 Views)
Wastelander
759 posts

Sep 26, 2012
Wipeout has been trying to be relevant but hasn't been since pS1 days IMO. This could have had a better chance, especially of you throw in customization options but it came to soon (ha!)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 24 of 73 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 26, 2012

GhostWubble wrote:
Those games are from the ps1 era I believe and probably ( I don't really know) don't have a huge fan base, Kinetica doesn't have a huge fan base but I would say many still remember it as a pretty cool game that deserves a sequel.

eh from the research i did it does have a pretty big fan base, idk why they never made a sequel or anything

Message 25 of 73 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 26, 2012

Fear4TheHero47 wrote:
Wipeout has been trying to be relevant but hasn't been since pS1 days IMO. This could have had a better chance, especially of you throw in customization options but it came to soon (ha!)

i liked the wipeout for PSN i think it was, havent played the vita one yet, and didnt the company get shut down recently? :/

Message 26 of 73 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
391 posts

Sep 26, 2012
Yea the company laid off a whole bunch of people or something like that, this is the time for Kinetica to come back! :smileyvery-happy:
Message 27 of 73 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Sep 26, 2012
I sugesst getting it Zeo. Good game with unlovable characters, and costumes. And yea, the company for wipeout was just shut down recently :-/

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 28 of 73 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 26, 2012

Fear4TheHero47 wrote:
I sugesst getting it Zeo. Good game with unlovable characters, and costumes. And yea, the company for wipeout was just shut down recently :-/

unlovable characters eh?! that doesnt sound good at all! :smileytongue:, ill check it out, see if i can grab it, and that sucks :/ i enjoyed the games, dont think they were worth A LOT of money, but they had a decent amount of content and were pretty good for racing games. someone should start a petition to remake this game or make a sequel xD maybe a launch title for ps4? though the first was pretty much a launch title for ps2? and that didnt turn out well:smileytongue:

Message 29 of 73 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
391 posts

Sep 26, 2012
Maybe they can make it a psn HD remake with online?
Message 30 of 73 (53 Views)
0 Likes