Hekseville Citizen
289 posts

Re: Kind of related inFamous topic

Aug 19, 2012

frogmanlego wrote:
lol in infamous two you NEVER feel powerful like you did in one..

THIS

Message 21 of 26 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1930 posts

Aug 19, 2012
It makes perfect sence tho, in teh first game you play 23 days or so in the second your only preparing for a week and re learning past abilities , since teh beast sucked you dry , and coles focusing on more powers ETC as he was by the end of teh game he was on teh trail of mastering all his powers like he had in one , but no matter how strong Cole got he could never take down the beast , he needed teh ray inhibitor , remember in one he took him down with ONE hit something you could never do in two at the final battle so yea cannon wise it makes sense
Message 22 of 26 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Aug 19, 2012
It's okay, I only liked killing people
Message 23 of 26 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
488 posts

Aug 19, 2012
I dunno if you didn't care for the first I'm not sure you'll all of a sudden like the second. But yeah I2 is much better I'd say.
http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum

Photobucket
Message 24 of 26 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
164 posts

Aug 19, 2012

It just feels so good releasing that ionic tornado :smileytongue: every single time!

Message 25 of 26 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Aug 19, 2012

Jmlucas18 wrote:

thats the way i feel about infamous and uncharted. honestly they seem like lesser versions of AC. infamous is AC with powers, and uncharted is AC with guns, thats all. but infamous 2 is better than the first

I understand the infamous comment but the uncharted comment is nonsense. Yeah that uncharted game that came out 2 days after assassins creed was just a massive copy. (I highly doubt they had enough time to copy) Even if they did, other than the fact that Uncharted has climbing and so does AC they have nothing in common. Uncharted is a third person shooter/platformer which is linear and involves guns, cover and puzzles. Whereas AC is an action/adventure open world game with medieval weapons. Based on your logic the later ACs copied uncharted because he used a gun :smileysurprised: seriously to describe Uncharted as "Assassin's Creed with guns" is ludicrous.

Photobucket
Message 26 of 26 (21 Views)
0 Likes