Aug 03 2013
By: Monsieur_Liqueur Splicer 79 posts

Kill comfirm: Community Fall Patch Wishlist

[ Edited ]
57 replies 460 views Edited Aug 7, 2013

Hello devolopers these are the changes most of the community (in the official forum and the silent fans NO OTHER FORUMS) would like to see in this patch in general terms:

-Super level 1: Well all the kill comfims with level 1 should be gone because They take away the reward/risk factor you wanted to implement in first place.The level 1 should be more situational as Sir Dan, Nariko, Jak or Radec.

-Super level 2: As for the level 2, all the characters might have one, two, or even three KC's (most of them already have one easy or hard but at least have) since it needs more Ap. There are  a few characters who actually need to cut the amount of KC's with level 2 Isaac and there are other ones who in fact don't need them (Raiden and Parrapa) because the level super 2 is great enough. 

-Super level 3: as for this one you should balance them out a little bit more just in Ap increase or decrease because I know it's impossible to change them completley at this point. Take as an example Good Cole last patch his level 3 was buffed and it's great but you forgot to balance it out increasing the AP gain, I think is 650 Ap or something, but well he can get 5/6 kill in small stages compared to 3/4 with Sir Dan and I'm sure it's the same amount of Ap.

Just-tank if you are reading this post, I hope your team remove the most broken KC like Isacc , sweet tooth, kat ,G.cole , E.cole, raiden , Dante EC, and also nerf Kratos.

I don't say all KC because some characters like Radec, Sir Dan, jak, parappa have kill comfims but Is hard to perfom them, and is possible to dodge. but in the other hand we have this characters who have a lot of KC or other who have only one but very annoying like Dante EC (is impossible to dodge)

Well without this broken KC some characters like radec or nariko will have more chances to defeat other characters for example Kat or Dante.

Well that's all sorry for my english.

Message 1 of 58 (460 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
818 posts

Re: Kill comfirm: Comunity Fall Patch Wishlist

Aug 3, 2013
Well no. It already IS(generally) harder to land 1 confirms than 2 confirms. They could simply stress that factor more, making 2's more viable than current.
Message 2 of 58 (449 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Re: Kill comfirm: Community Fall Patch Wishlist

Aug 3, 2013
Please juss leave it as it is
Message 3 of 58 (438 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1156 posts

Aug 3, 2013
Truth be told, this game is all about kill confirms. This game is all about avoiding them and having experience. Just stay out of your opponents KC's and you should do well at this game.

sig

Message 4 of 58 (424 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3750 posts

Aug 3, 2013

Oh god, these forums Smiley Sad for one thing there is already a thread discussing this and for another, very little of this is actually well thought out and you do realise that by removing ALL other forums you have ignored most of the top players as neither do any I've seen agree nor do many come here.  You aren't even right about these forums and are just assuming that people all agree with you.

Universal Notation: n=neutral f=forward b=backward u=up d=down 1=square 2=triangle 3=circle

Message 5 of 58 (408 Views)
Splicer
79 posts

Aug 4, 2013

And why these "top" players aren't here?

Message 6 of 58 (380 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
93 posts

Aug 4, 2013
These types of threads are the cancer killing allstars. This mindset too. The Creators of the game purposely put in kill confirms. They are here to stay.
Message 7 of 58 (371 Views)
Splicer
79 posts

Aug 4, 2013

The real cancer in this game is the unbalanced characters like kat or raiden and for that reason some players leave the game.

Message 8 of 58 (360 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
9 posts

Aug 4, 2013

Monsieur_Liqueur wrote:

Hello devolopers these are the changes most of the community (in the official forum and the silent fans NO OTHER FORUMS) would like to see in this patch in general terms

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually in this thread I counted 1 in favour of this idea (you) vs. 6 against it(counting me too).

So therefore, please, for the love of PSABR, just don't falsly declare your thoughs for as what the community wishes, in order to fullfill your selfish wishful thinking.

Sorry about that, but it's the community's duty (no, actually just mine ... but as you stated thats basically the same Smiley Wink) to Zoidberg you.

zoidberg_bad.jpg

Message 9 of 58 (358 Views)
Splicer
79 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 4, 2013

Message 10 of 58 (350 Views)
0 Likes