- The announcer yells your level when you reach a level such as "Level 1!" and so on.
- Setting the theme as Nathan Drake will have a sandstorm in the background
- Single player will have various matches from 2 vs 2, 3 vs 1, FFA etc.
- Thousands of hours of character trials from combo trials to challenges
- Progression system for each character which unlocks stuff
Yeah wait till you get to some of Heihachi's higher-level trial combos. Ed made sure to include some really difficult ones ><
clock could you tell us if there will be reveals this weekend at TGS
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
...And this wasn't included in the game BECAUSE...?
Nah, the only thing I dislike about him is his wimpy Level 1 Super (I think it has a third of the range of Raiden's, and faces only one direction >.>).
I'm personally looking forward to the character trials the most. It'll be a nice change of pace from all the button mashing and stupidity we see on most gameplay videos. Plus, the combo system will just be one more thing this game doesn't share with Smash.