Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Re: Kat....

Sep 24, 2012
Yes. I want her over every single one of those. Especially Amaterasu. Okami was a one-shot game that has next to nothing to do with Sony
------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 31 of 37 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Sep 24, 2012
@this_is_Marko

(on my phone so I can't quote)

That'd be fine, if this game was only about well established franchises but it's not. This game is 80% celebration of Who Sony used to be, who they are now, and who theyll be moving forward (past, present, future) and 20% marketing. Gravity Rush is both present, and future and also in need of a little marketing. She already has a few good moves to work with along with three possible supers (spiraling claw, gravity typhoon, and micro black hole are really powerful in the game), and aside from the Coles (which could have been done in a Zelda/Sheik but they require two sets of models and animations anyway so it doesn't matter), Superbot seems to be sticking to one rep per franchise. After the inclusion of Raiden, any version of Snake went way down.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 32 of 37 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 24, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

They already did for a few characters. Think of it like a hover-system double jump. Instead of the second jump someone could hold down the jump button to hover. It would work for her and keep the control system intact.

i suppose so.  i mean superbot picked the rostor a long time ago so it doesn't really matter what we say huh?  either shes in or shes not haha.  i can definately see where you're coming from though.  see i remember playing my ps1 as a little kid so my preferred characters come from there since i grew up with them.  Because of that they just feel more playstation to me.  agree to disagree?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 33 of 37 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Sep 24, 2012
Flipping typing at work always makes me reply late :-/

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 34 of 37 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
551 posts

Sep 24, 2012
Yes I do want kat over those characters not only because she's the ideal vita rep but because she's a female (which this roster needs more of) she's also very unique fighting style and story.
Message 35 of 37 (86 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
832 posts

Sep 24, 2012

No, I wouldn't. She's pretty low on my wish list and also on the claim list for a spot on a Sony brawler, the top 5 spots obviously belonging to Crash, Spyro, Lara Croft, Solid Snake and Cloud. Basically, she has a claim because she's a first party character but many others do as well. I'm indifferent towards her inclusion, if she makes it in it's cool, if she doesn't it's cool too.

Message 36 of 37 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
450 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Actually, Persona 4 Golden is the best selling vita game.

Message 37 of 37 (62 Views)
0 Likes