Wastelander
587 posts

Re: Kat is disgusting

Feb 15, 2013
Witness a thread devolving in real time, folks!
Message 131 of 138 (123 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Feb 15, 2013

If I could throw my two sense in, I've seen alot of people on this forum complain about how tough kat is. From my point of view I don't think Kat is all that tough in fact I think she has alot of good about her but also a bunch of flaws. Like when shes in a combo you could easily Lvl1 her depending on your character. Kat is easily punishable and slow on the ground also whenever shes trying to use her kill confirms you see them coming and leave her open like someother characters. When she slids to square you could met her before hand with your lvl 1 like I did with Murray lol. Sometimes you just have to adapt.

Message 132 of 138 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Feb 15, 2013
Wait, don't kill confirms make the game faster paced rather then slower ? I was stuck watching two people battle it out on stock, both not knowing any KCs for Emmet - it took ages for it to finish.

Not that I don't think they could fine tune certain characters, just that KCs quicken the game up rather then slow it down.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 133 of 138 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Feb 15, 2013
I know how good FP is too, the only minor redeeming factor is that FP is the most unused character in the entire game (telemetry data courtesy Superbot).
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 134 of 138 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
207 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Wait, don't kill confirms make the game faster paced rather then slower ? I was stuck watching two people battle it out on stock, both not knowing any KCs for Emmet - it took ages for it to finish.

Not that I don't think they could fine tune certain characters, just that KCs quicken the game up rather then slow it down.

100% true problem is people dont understand how to lose http://www.sirlin.net/ptw-book/more-on-losing.html read this please people!

Losing is part of the game. If you never lose, you are never truly tested, and never forced to grow. A loss is an opportunity to learn. But losing can be upsetting, and can cause emotions to take the place of logical thinking. Below are some common “losing attitudes.” If you find yourself saying these things, consider it a red flag.

At least I have my Code of Honor,” a.k.a. “You are cheap!”

This is by far the most common call of the scrub, and I’ve already described it in detail. The loser usually takes the imagined moral high ground by sticking to his Code of Honor, a made-up set of personal rules that tells him which moves he can and cannot do. Of course, the rules of the game itself dictate which moves a player can and cannot make, so the Code of Honor is superfluous and counterproductive toward winning. This can also take the form of the loser complaining that you have broken his Code of Honor. He will almost always assume the entire world agrees on his Code and that only the most vile social outcasts would ever break his rules. It can be difficult to even reason with the kind of religious fervor some players have toward their Code. This type of player is trying desperately to remain a “winner” any way possible. If you catch him amidst a sea of losses, you’ll notice that his Code will undergo strange contortions so that he may still define himself, somehow, as a “winner.”

I lost to a scrub!”

Learn to fight
http://www.sirlin.net/ptw-book/prologue.html
Message 135 of 138 (94 Views)
First Son
20 posts

Feb 15, 2013

kat is AWESOME! and so much fun 

Message 136 of 138 (64 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2013

No stop it, Kat is becomming her own religion on PSASBR Smiley LOL; she is amazing. (But I'm pretty sure the range of those kicks is unnatural...)

Message 137 of 138 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Feb 16, 2013
Kat created a cult? I want to praise her legs!
Message 138 of 138 (48 Views)
0 Likes