Wastelander
768 posts

Re: Kat breaks the AP System

Feb 17, 2013

i really doubt SSM is gonna buff or nerf anyone really.

Message 61 of 67 (184 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Feb 17, 2013
No one cares what you think pedro.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 62 of 67 (181 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Feb 17, 2013
He used a grab. Why would auto block stop a grab ever. Booty video shows nothing special its just a combo then a grab confirm move on everyone it can be stopped just by jumping away or attacking like anyone smarter than a practice dummy would do. Not broken keep trying though
"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 63 of 67 (164 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 17, 2013

Literally the only reason this worked was because of autoblock set on. It looks as if FP is still in the downsquare animation BUT she is 100% free to move set dummy to auto jump n this combo is broken immediately. Again kat is not hard to deal with ffa 2v2 or 1v1 whoever cant beat a kat needs more practice vs kat or just more practice in general

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Message 64 of 67 (158 Views)
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Feb 17, 2013
Lastly she gets the lvl 1 from the last item throw and since the combo resets after you drop the initial combo and grab a practice dummy who is doing literally nothing to escape its breaking nothing. I would love to see this done on a dummy set to roll or jump because i already know it CANNOT be done. Maybe it will be possible online solely because of other lag assisted inescapable grab loops but in a tournament good luck. Dudes gotta be a total noob if hes just gonna stand their and let you grab him after you drop a combo.
"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Message 65 of 67 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 17, 2013

yup sorry guys been testing this combo for a while now the only way it works is if you let the opponent stand back up from the knock down state which should mean a real live player can just get away from it. Since I cannot program the dummy like in SF4 I can't have the cpu properly react after my down square but i'm putting my vote to this can easily be countered. Will get my friend to help me test it offline later tonight. Even if it is unavoidable I really hope no one can ever do this in a timed FFA or 2v2 because thid combo is EXCESSIVELY long even for Kat.

EDIT: Setting the CPU to double jump he escaped it. I just waited for him to land, did down square and tried to grab at the end of the stun state like the guy does in the video. Setting the cpu to just jump they stand still for a while after you hit them on the ground. I underlined so you would know how to test this out yourself. Did the whole combo about 10 times properly and the cpu escapes every time set to double jump.

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Message 66 of 67 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Apr 7, 2013

thank god this doesn't work anymore Smiley Very Happy

my PSN sonicjamareiz
mains- Spike, Jak, Sackboy,
♪I know of a place where you never get harmed. A magical place with magical charms. Indoors! Indoors! Indoors!♪ Take it away Penny.~Sponge Bob
Message 67 of 67 (73 Views)
0 Likes