Feb 14 2013
By: gamepa1993 First Son 3 posts

Kat and Emmett won't unlock after downloading

[ Edited ]
3 replies 1184 views Edited Feb 14, 2013

So, I can find the new characters on the PSN fine, I download them and they auto-install. However when I go back into Playstation All-Stars they're still locked. I know I'm not the only one with this problem as people on other sites have been complaining their characters won't unlock as well. I've tried deleting and redownloading everything associated with the game aswell as downloading the characters from the American PSN (instead of my normal AUS store). I'm at a loss. 

Anyone have this issue or found a fix for it?

Just bought and downloaded the Heavenly Sword level, that seems to not unlock aswell

Message 1 of 4 (1,184 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
76 posts

Re: Kat and Emmett won't unlock after downloading

Feb 14, 2013

For me I couldnt even find Kat and Emmet on the store. I kept going and searching for it, downloaded their respective minions. Then I turned the game on today and it said it was installing something, and now they are unlocked. I never actually downloaded the characters from the store, they seemed to have auto downloaded and now they work. 

I would say try turning your system off and then boot up the game again, that is what seemed to make the characters playable for me.

Message 2 of 4 (1,152 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 14, 2013

Unfortunately I have tried turning the system on and off many times, as well as ejecting the disc and putting it back in. I guess I can only hope that I get a miracle update and the problem fixes itself.

Message 3 of 4 (1,134 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
76 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 17, 2013

I'm experimenting a similar issue with my PS3 now. the characters unlocked fine on my Vita but I still can't find the characters on the store to even download them. I'm very lost. the game updated the other day when the characters were released but its only worked on my Vita so far.

EDIT**

I got it working. This is what happened to me, hopefully it will help you and others who are having issues.

I went to the PS Store, *you cannot go through the store prompt in the game.*

When I would hit X to go to the store it took me to the old style store front (before the recent new upgrade of the Store). and the characters were no where to be found.

I quit the game, went to the store, found PSASBR (which took a minute, I disaprove of the new store's look and [lack of] organization) and clicked on the DLC content available.  In the past, I could not find either of the characters on the store, but this time i noticed theres a free option that you can sort by. As soon as I did that, boom, there they were.  Kat and Emmett both said purchased under them already despite this being the first time I ever saw them.  I downloaded both of them and fired up the game, it has worked ever since

Message 4 of 4 (1,050 Views)
0 Likes