Message 21 of 58 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: Kat and Emmett Rival Discussion Thread

Nov 27, 2012

XxNo0b_H8rxX wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

i was actually thinking kats rival would be someone else cell shaded, itd be interesting to me.

Emmett its hard to say though, any other shooter type character would work, not just resistance, could be many things, or they could get crazy with it lol.

Why "not resistance"? Resistance is actually the one that makes the most sense.

im a huge resistance rep but i dont want one unless its nathan hale at this point. a regular chimera would just feel weird buying.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 22 of 58 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Nov 27, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

XxNo0b_H8rxX wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

i was actually thinking kats rival would be someone else cell shaded, itd be interesting to me.

Emmett its hard to say though, any other shooter type character would work, not just resistance, could be many things, or they could get crazy with it lol.

im a huge resistance rep but i dont want one unless its nathan hale at this point. a regular chimera would just feel weird buying.

Yeah, Nathan Hale would make the most sense. Joseph (can't remember last name) kind of makes sense as a character, but doesn't really make a good rival to Emmett.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Patches the Hyena (Dark/Demon's Souls) for All-Stars! His level three could have the player leave the match, enter a random match, and get one-hit-one-kill's on everybody! xD
Message 23 of 58 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Nov 27, 2012

XxNo0b_H8rxX wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

XxNo0b_H8rxX wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Yeah, Nathan Hale would make the most sense. Joseph (can't remember last name) kind of makes sense as a character, but doesn't really make a good rival to Emmett.

personally i felt resistance 3 was lacking without nathan, yes it was a great game but it just felt strange to me

Message 24 of 58 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Nov 27, 2012

XxNo0b_H8rxX wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

XxNo0b_H8rxX wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

XxNo0b_H8rxX wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

XxNo0b_H8rxX wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

joseph capelli and I agree athough I woud prefer a chimera he would be able to use both human and chimeran wapons and still make sense as no chimera has ever used a human weapon, also that sledgehammer could be sweet

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 25 of 58 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Nov 27, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

XxNo0b_H8rxX wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

XxNo0b_H8rxX wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

XxNo0b_H8rxX wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

XxNo0b_H8rxX wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

joseph capelli and I agree athough I woud prefer a chimera he would be able to use both human and chimeran wapons and still make sense as no chimera has ever used a human weapon, also that sledgehammer could be sweet

I'm not sure if it was in this thread (too lazy to check) but somebody else suggested Nathan Hale as the character, with a Chimera skin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Patches the Hyena (Dark/Demon's Souls) for All-Stars! His level three could have the player leave the match, enter a random match, and get one-hit-one-kill's on everybody! xD
Message 26 of 58 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Nov 27, 2012

XxNo0b_H8rxX wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

XxNo0b_H8rxX wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

XxNo0b_H8rxX wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

XxNo0b_H8rxX wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

XxNo0b_H8rxX wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

I'm not sure if it was in this thread (too lazy to check) but somebody else suggested Nathan Hale as the character, with a Chimera skin

eh id prefer nathan with like a joseph skin and that guy from the vita game lol, chimera is too generic idk i feel itd be weird to see them running in the background and fighting.

Message 27 of 58 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Nov 27, 2012

generic maybe but a hell a lot of fun

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 28 of 58 (128 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1976 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Emmitt and nathan hale ARE PERFECT... how do you gys not see that.. they are both "touched" the the enemies poison.. 

Message 29 of 58 (122 Views)
Sackboy
367 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Chimera, Dart Feld, Wander, Snake, and Ethan Mars/Scott Shelby are all missing.

Probably two of them.

Message 30 of 58 (122 Views)
0 Likes