I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Re: Kat Is Not Disproven!

Sep 20, 2012

I think you may be slightly biased Nocturnal G. As of lately your biggest target is to prove lightning is in the game (which I'm ok with. I actually am rooting for you to come up with an undeniable point.) but you have been slamming Kat. Is it because of the paul gale hinting saying that there were 2 more females and seeing as Nariko has already claimed one spot Kat and Lightning are left playing musical chairs?

Message 31 of 36 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 20, 2012

peartboyz wrote:

I think you may be slightly biased Nocturnal G. As of lately your biggest target is to prove lightning is in the game (which I'm ok with. I actually am rooting for you to come up with an undeniable point.) but you have been slamming Kat. Is it because of the paul gale hinting saying that there were 2 more females and seeing as Nariko has already claimed one spot Kat and Lightning are left playing musical chairs?

I still say they both could be in cuz paul gale is not the absolute truth 

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 32 of 36 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Sep 20, 2012

again, what are you talking about? 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 33 of 36 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 20, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

peartboyz wrote:

I still say they both could be in cuz paul gale is not the absolute truth 

That and Paul Gale never put a limit on female character, he was just hinting two female characters at the time.

Message 34 of 36 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

again, what are you talking about? 

kats possible or not possible inclusion but it got nocturnal all freaking out about lightning so that what is currently happening

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 35 of 36 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Ok then, As long as I know you'renot biassed your opinions are gold to me. 

Message 36 of 36 (61 Views)
0 Likes