Welcoming Committee
14608 posts

Re: Kat, Chimera,

Oct 29, 2012

hushM0UTH12 wrote:

This game needs more female fighters. I agree with Kat being DLC, but also, since Paul Gale said they were thinking of having a Street Fighter Rep, I think Chun-Li, C.Viper, or Juri should be one of the reps over Ryu. The cool crossover with ModNation Racers.

The female complaint is arbitrary. Why put in unrecognizable female characters when you could make noteworthy male ones? Most female characters are, sadly, not main characters. Why have Elena from Uncharted when you have Drake? It is just the state of the industry where female characters are vastly outnumbered by male ones. Especially when you factor in which characters are mascot-worthy. There are a few that can be there. Lightning could, but I see Cloud being a better match.

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 11 of 16 (49 Views)
Sackboy
458 posts

Oct 29, 2012

kenan456 wrote:
chun-li and tag could be dlc, i would want cloud to have a zack costume

Lmao Sorry, I ment to say ModNation Racers and Gran Tourismo would be a nice cross over stage since they're both driving games. I typed too fast and didn't read my post. Smiley Happy 

"I'm the bad guy......I'm fine with that."
Message 12 of 16 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Oct 29, 2012

kat,chimera and GT stage mashed up with wipeout would be amazing  hope SB  can get this 3 things since they couldnt get crash/spyro/wander/snake/cloud atleast this 3 things should be easy they have old of the resistance ip to use already, kat would be nice to promote their game and she has been on the golf game so i think the ip holders would let her in and the stage they can use wipeout already its a matter to talk with the gt holders

Message 13 of 16 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 29, 2012

bob-maul wrote:

hushM0UTH12 wrote:

This game needs more female fighters. I agree with Kat being DLC, but also, since Paul Gale said they were thinking of having a Street Fighter Rep, I think Chun-Li, C.Viper, or Juri should be one of the reps over Ryu. The cool crossover with ModNation Racers.

The female complaint is arbitrary. Why put in unrecognizable female characters when you could make noteworthy male ones? Most female characters are, sadly, not main characters. Why have Elena from Uncharted when you have Drake? It is just the state of the industry where female characters are vastly outnumbered by male ones. Especially when you factor in which characters are mascot-worthy. There are a few that can be there. Lightning could, but I see Cloud being a better match.

I'm glad somebody else has my point of view, for a game like this it makes no sense to just need more females when that female character may not represent their franchise but I agree on Kat since she as of now will represent gravity rush and the vita. 

I can only hope for chimera DLC hes the only character I want besides crash and spyro which I basically just gave up on

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 14 of 16 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
677 posts

Oct 29, 2012
How about wipeout gt and mod nation all racing in background
Message 15 of 16 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts