Wastelander
578 posts

Re: KRATOS needs a BUFF!!

[ Edited ]
Mar 7, 2013

shadow9531 wrote:
Because his square moves are broken.

His other moves are good and pretty balanced and you can ACTUALLY BE PUNISHED for using them like it SHOULD be.

All he needs is his square moves largely nerfed in the recovery time/speed and nerf his aerial down square. Then he'll be pretty balanced as he will actually be punishable. It would also be a great idea to not allow him to cancel into other attacks while attacking a blocking enemy like how Dante is.

Have you ever actually seen a Dante attack a blocking enemy?

The result isn't nearly as favorable to Dante as you'd think. >.>

Also, Kratos' other moves are fine. (Not the square ones though, obviously.)

photo psasbrsig_zpsdfbc77fd.jpg
Message 11 of 17 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
615 posts

Mar 7, 2013

Cutscene_Dante wrote:

shadow9531 wrote:

His other moves are good and pretty balanced and you can ACTUALLY BE PUNISHED for using them like it SHOULD be.

All he needs is his square moves largely nerfed in the recovery time/speed and nerf his aerial down square. Then he'll be pretty balanced as he will actually be punishable. It would also be a great idea to not allow him to cancel into other attacks while attacking a blocking enemy like how Dante is.

Read it again. This is suppose to hurt Kratos. Not make him better. He has other combo starters he should be using as well that nobody uses.

Message 12 of 17 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Mar 7, 2013

Nobody needs the other buttons except square...becuase they have no cool down time. I have spent an entire game where the guy just kept pressing square and i kept holding block...he got a lvl 3 before i let go of block, he refused to do anythingelse and i wasn't going to let him get full hits.

Message 13 of 17 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8955 posts

Mar 7, 2013
I have to say... When a person learns to use the fleece properly Kratos becomes incredibly annoying.

I remember I was playing an FFA stock match as Kratos. It was down to just me and Radec, he would spam the rifle and I'd reflect it. He couldn't do anything against me at all.

No wonder he rage quit.
 photo 377A5ECF-76AC-41F8-B28D-4FFED14AE01C_zps4n43wawk.jpg
Message 14 of 17 (81 Views)
Wastelander
578 posts

Mar 7, 2013

shadow9531 wrote:

Cutscene_Dante wrote:

shadow9531 wrote:

Read it again. This is suppose to hurt Kratos. Not make him better. He has other combo starters he should be using as well that nobody uses.

My point was that Dante cannot cancel on block, unless I'm just tripped up by the way you worded that.

photo psasbrsig_zpsdfbc77fd.jpg
Message 15 of 17 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1268 posts

Mar 7, 2013

Are you trying to make him even more op?

Message 16 of 17 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
526 posts

Mar 10, 2013

Shadowmark123 wrote:

Are you trying to make him even more op?

no, if you read my whole post, i was trying to suggest ways he should balance out more evenly. his square moves are way above average, but his other moves are just below average

Click the picture for my Tombi Blueprint Thread!! :smileyhappy:

HTML tutorial

Message 17 of 17 (39 Views)
0 Likes