Sackboy
451 posts

Re: KRATOS STILL NEEDS A NERF. GEEZ.

Nov 22, 2012

Uknowho wrote:
Basically there's 2 tiers, Kratos and Raiden vs everyone else. If your a serious gamer you pick them two over anyone else,otherwise you better not talk smack because your on equal footing.

I lol'd pretty hard reading this, not even close to being true.

1st Ever Black Belt (Acquired in Free For All)
1st Ever 2v2 Player to 300, 400, 500-1300 wins
1st Ever 2v2 Player to Black Belt level 300
1st Ever Free For All Player to Black Belt level 100
2nd Ever 2v2 Black Belt
Message 31 of 42 (495 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 22, 2012

Redskinsrock2689 wrote:

Uknowho wrote:
Basically there's 2 tiers, Kratos and Raiden vs everyone else. If your a serious gamer you pick them two over anyone else,otherwise you better not talk smack because your on equal footing.

I lol'd pretty hard reading this, not even close to being true.

yeah,

"if your a serious gamer you pick them two over anyone else"

seriously, what the eff is that all about?

serious gamer my effing a$$

Play For Fun!
Message 32 of 42 (493 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Nov 22, 2012

Message 33 of 42 (484 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Nov 22, 2012
I refuse to believe anyone complaining about Kratos OR Raiden isn't using the block button.

From my experience online, everyone just spams attacks no matter who they use. No one plays defensively at all. Run away, spam stuff, dodge, and block. All I see Raiden players doing is dashing everyone only to get bodied from being blocked. Either that or spam is reversal, bad idea.

the game needs to be out before people requests nerfs. People need to learn and understand the basics and fundamentals of getting wins in this game.

Block more. Win.
Message 34 of 42 (481 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2571 posts

Nov 22, 2012

To be fair, Thirty3 is probably better then I am and I seem to have something that makes people want to insult me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 35 of 42 (461 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jul 9, 2013

I think that if Kratos' grapple can be guided, so should Sackboy's.

Message 36 of 42 (309 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

May 14, 2014

I can agree to this but I also want to add dante to that list. getting 2 level 3's in one match because his "combos" gain rediculous amounts of meter. I haven't run into a game where there wasn't a Dante, Kratos, Cole, or Drake all of them getting 1 if not 2 level 3's in one game ya thats COMPLETELY balanced. doesn't help when you try and block any of these combo sentrick characters you don't have much time to counter their blocked attacks unless u use an instant super or roll away but if u do they will probaly just counter the roll because of the recovery time.

I wanna say make meter gain on combo sentrick characters a lil bit less or make it so level 3 is harder to get instead of "I mash square i get level 3 i win" syncrome happening, and also make it so that the window on counter attacks after blocks are greater for the person blocking.

thats my opinion anyways idk bot you guys so. Smiley Tongue

Message 37 of 42 (240 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
May 14, 2014

I don't know abot you MonsterHunter, but I try and block most of the time, but 90% of the time I either get boddied in return because when I try and counter attack after a block they are just mashing square so when i do try and counter i just get hit either way, or even worse there are people online that don't get the concept of grab the guy that has meter or kill the guy that used level 3 and has kills. either way I agree with the whole online is full of idiotic people that just mash square roll square super but the fact of the mater is that online they can get away with it half the time.

Message 38 of 42 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1357 posts

May 14, 2014
wow

sig

Message 39 of 42 (212 Views)
Wastelander
514 posts