Jan 13 2013
By: CressOfLight Uncharted Territory 1151 posts

Just won in a EPIC X3 OverTime match as BigDaddy WoW

11 replies 313 views Edited Jan 13, 2013

While i was waiting i notice Jamcakes who is a Pro and we win like 50/50 times and i was like **bleep** and thought i wont win this one. Then guring the whole match i failed to get LEVEL 3 and didnt get any kills, then Overtime came and i felt i might still have a chance, got a couple of kills with BD level 2 while dying from SirDan's chalice super, Then OverTime X3 came which was exciting and managed to get LEVEL 3 quick and got 5 kills, then in last remain secs i got 1 last kill with level 1 and I was acturly lucky because 1 of the SirDan players used his level 3 and after got me once, i decided to charge to the left and didnt go after me afterwords, if he did get me instead i wouldve end up 2nd. Good game that was.

2013-01-13-015317.jpg

Message 1 of 12 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

Re: Just won in a EPIC X3 OverTime match as BigDaddy WoW

Jan 13, 2013

CressOfLight wrote:

While i was waiting i notice Jamcakes who is a Pro and we win like 50/50 times and i was like **bleep** and thought i wont win this one. Then guring the whole match i failed to get LEVEL 3 and didnt get any kills, then Overtime came and i felt i might still have a chance, got a couple of kills with BD level 2 while dying from SirDan's chalice super, Then OverTime X3 came which was exciting and managed to get LEVEL 3 quick and got 5 kills, then in last remain secs i got 1 last kill with level 1 and I was acturly lucky because 1 of the SirDan players used his level 3 and after got me once, i decided to charge to the left and didnt go after me afterwords, if he did get me instead i wouldve end up 2nd. Good game that was.

2013-01-13-015317.jpg

So much rep BD is getting today what is going on goddam someone make a single thread already.

Message 2 of 12 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1151 posts

Jan 13, 2013
Many players dont use him incloding me, its always good to explain things and talk about him, like after getting practice and doing well, you can share with others that hes not that bad.
Message 3 of 12 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

Jan 13, 2013

CressOfLight wrote:
Many players dont use him incloding me, its always good to explain things and talk about him, like after getting practice and doing well, you can share with others that hes not that bad.

But theres been multiple threads like this in a single DAY all about winning with BIG DADDY!!! So someone just make ONE thread for it comeon.

Message 4 of 12 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
726 posts

Jan 13, 2013

Chris_MachineGun wrote:

CressOfLight wrote:

But theres been multiple threads like this in a single DAY all about winning with BIG DADDY!!! So someone just make ONE thread for it comeon.

You must be new here.

1/6/2013 - Defeated the #1 player in the World in a Ranked Match.

Currently maining: Parappa

Future mains: Zeus, Issac
Message 5 of 12 (284 Views)
Survivor
2388 posts

Jan 13, 2013
haha hopefully tomorrow we see a bunch of threads praising FP or Toro
Message 6 of 12 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

Jan 13, 2013

JayJXZ wrote:

Chris_MachineGun wrote:

CressOfLight wrote:

You must be new here.

I know this is a regular thing but there was JUST a Big Daddy thread not even an hour ago just like this. I mean really........condone that at your leisure I'm still gonna call stupid bs when I see it.

Message 7 of 12 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
118 posts

Jan 13, 2013

its cause hes condsider a underdog and we reps are showing he's not he takes time to learn

Message 8 of 12 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Jan 13, 2013

Ha! This was the best match of my night. I'd been repeatedly linked up with players who were obviously beginners for a while and I recognised your name as the unstoppable Sackboy player pre-nerf. It was indeed a brilliant game and very, VERY well played by yourself. During the 2x Overtime, for which I apologise, I was stalking you the whole minute to make sure you didn't get that Level 3! When we hit 3x Overtime my strategy went out the window and once you hit Level 3 I knew it was over. Smiley Very Happy

You absolutely deserved the win though, I can say without any doubt you're the first and only player I've seen use Big Daddy well. The entire match, once it went into overtime, was so intense I think I died every 10 seconds and could barely hold my concentration. Hope to play against you again soon. Smiley Wink

Message 9 of 12 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1151 posts

Jan 13, 2013

Ha! This was the best match of my night. I'd been repeatedly linked up with players who were obviously beginners for a while and I recognised your name as the unstoppable Sackboy player pre-nerf. It was indeed a brilliant game and very, VERY well played by yourself. During the 2x Overtime, for which I apologise, I was stalking you the whole minute to make sure you didn't get that Level 3! When we hit 3x Overtime my strategy went out the window and once you hit Level 3 I knew it was over. :smileyvery-happy:

You absolutely deserved the win though, I can say without any doubt you're the first and only player I've seen use Big Daddy well. The entire match, once it went into overtime, was so intense I think I died every 10 seconds and could barely hold my concentration. Hope to play against you again soon. :smileywink:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey there! yeah, Sackboy i play with the most since launch, even with his patch i still play as him, Then for a couple of Days i had thoughts of cause i also love Bioshock and is 1 of the underused characters because of hes much harder to win, i decided to play as him more than 20 matches in a row and now can handle him. Yeah it was an honor to vs you and others to show his skills and looking forward to vs again. 

Message 10 of 12 (190 Views)
0 Likes