Uncharted Territory
1190 posts

Re: Just played Silent Hill

Dec 2, 2012

I'd want both but Silent Hill over Resident Evil if I had to choose one. Pyramid head is cooler and would have a unique moveset, as opposed to another gun wielding human

And that's the Gospel Truth Photobucket
Message 11 of 17 (268 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1144 posts

Dec 2, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Ecurican912 wrote:

i was talking about vintage re and sh. I mean as much as i love resident evil and silent hill, silent hill has always been scarier and better story while resident evil has better characters and gameplay.

I always found Classic Resident Evil to be better in every way.  Silent Hill while scary for never matched up to how scary Resident Evil is.

well agree to disagree right? the bigger fact is that a horror rep should be in allstars

Message 12 of 17 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1190 posts

Dec 2, 2012

Oh, the original RE is nothing compared to Silent Hill on the scariness factor. Characters and gameplay maybe, but not fear

And that's the Gospel Truth Photobucket
Message 13 of 17 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Dec 2, 2012

Ecurican912 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Ecurican912 wrote:

i was talking about vintage re and sh. I mean as much as i love resident evil and silent hill, silent hill has always been scarier and better story while resident evil has better characters and gameplay.

I always found Classic Resident Evil to be better in every way.  Silent Hill while scary for never matched up to how scary Resident Evil is.

well agree to disagree right? the bigger fact is that a horror rep should be in allstars

Okay

Message 14 of 17 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Dec 2, 2012

Goniloc wrote:

I'd want both but Silent Hill over Resident Evil if I had to choose one. Pyramid head is cooler and would have a unique moveset, as opposed to another gun wielding human

Well, there wouldn't be anything unique about swinging a massive sword around everywhere and throwing a kick and a punch every now and then.

Message 15 of 17 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Dec 2, 2012
I'm sure they would find a way to make his moveset interesting
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 16 of 17 (243 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1144 posts

Dec 2, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:
I'm sure they would find a way to make his moveset interesting

There is a Pyramid Head movelist made by several people (myself including) and even superbot said that its very good

link: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Pyramid-Head-Moveset-Revised/td-...

take a look

Message 17 of 17 (239 Views)
0 Likes