Dec 29 2012
By: enano_javi Lombax Warrior 192 posts

Just my mind speaking here, kinda like a faster version of Sir Daniel.

[ Edited ]
3 replies 212 views Edited Dec 29, 2012

Just Saying… Smiley Tongue

Demon's Soul (one of Sony's greatest hits game) was created by From Software and published by Sony C. E. Sony also helped a loot when bringing this game to life that's one of the main reasons that it was a PS3 exclusive, not like Dark Souls or Dark Souls 2 that was and is being completely created by From Software and getting released everywhere. Now on to my point, only a true fan of the Souls series would understand me, so would'nt it be cool, awesome, if we get a character from Demon's Soul? I was thinking bout it and I thought out the moves and everything!

The character would be Ostrava of Boletaria. Kinda like the cover of Demon's souls.

images.jpguntitled.png

His square attacks would all use his Rune Sword in many different ways. His triangle attacks would use a bow, his shield (like Sir Daniel) and many of the weapons from Demon's Soul. His circle attacks would be him using many of the magic’s from Demon's Soul, like soul spear (goes through the fighters and hits every one of them, maybe 10 AP with every hit?), light weapon (a power up that allows him to gain more AP with his attacks like with Heihachi), fireball, homing soul arrow (they go with him allowing him to do better AP combos). His super lvl 1 could be that he uses Wrath of the Gods but with a shorter range than the actual one and faster like the one in Dark Souls.

god wrath.png

His lvl 2 could be Firestorm, kinda like Cole's lvl 2 but instead of going either to the right or left it goes to both directions but less range than Cole's.

firestorm.png

His lvl 3 would be super epic, maybe the cinematic video that goes after the lvl 3 shows Ostrava transforming into his father Old King Allant.

old-king-allant.jpg

And while you're controlling him you hear in the background the Maiden in Black saying her prayer when you go to seek soul power:

"Soul of the mind, key to life's ether.

Soul of the lost, withdrawn from its vessel.

Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended.

So the world might be mended."

Kinda like saying that she's the one helping you in that lvl 3.

the maiden in black.png

So what do you think? Just a fanboy’s dream… Obviously Crash and Spyro are more important. I would also like it a lot if they would add Lara Croft, I mean when it comes to the times of the ps1 and Sony’s Face, she represented and was a huge hit. The game also needs more girls; with Kat coming it’ll be 3 out of 22…

Just Saying… Smiley Tongue

Message 1 of 4 (212 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Re: Just my mind speaking here, giving out my idea...

Dec 29, 2012

Okay.

Message 2 of 4 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Dec 29, 2012
I think all of his supers should be dying, to accurately represent the series.

Kidding, but I'd be interested in the character.
------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 3 of 4 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
192 posts

Dec 29, 2012

Dude5059 wrote:
I think all of his supers should be dying, to accurately represent the series.

Kidding, but I'd be interested in the character.

Lol!  Yeah I also thought that for his lvl 3 he dies and then it appears that a Black Phantom killed him, allowing you to control that black phantom. It would also be cool if in the stage appears A BLACK PHANTOM HAS INVADED.

Message 4 of 4 (183 Views)
0 Likes