Feb 16 2013
By: XxJRodrigoxX Lombax Warrior 193 posts

Just don't take it seriously...

10 replies 340 views Edited Feb 16, 2013

It's that simple really. Yes, the game will bug. Yes, that sweet set up for a super you had could fail. And yes, there will always be someone better than you. So just laugh it off, it's only a game.

Message 1 of 11 (340 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
295 posts

Re: Just don't take it seriously...

Feb 16, 2013

XxJRodrigoxX wrote:

It's that simple really. Yes, the game will bug. Yes, that sweet set up for a super you had could fail. And yes, there will always be someone better than you. So just laugh it off, it's only a game.

I wish everyone in this forum shares this mentality, though.

Message 2 of 11 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Feb 17, 2013
Agree 100%
Message 3 of 11 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
18884 posts

Feb 17, 2013

Exactly!

Message 4 of 11 (270 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Feb 17, 2013
They cant do it. I faced one of these anti k/c kids today and 1st off he didn't touch anyone, gave fp a lvl 1, got confirmed, then just stood there and let himself die while he screamed at fp and the rest of us over the mic.

Like come on dude your just bad, you gained 0 ap then died, it had nothing to do with a confirm being game breaking.... then after he died he quit and was host so game over. sorry but if the anti k/c crew has these types of players backing them up then F you all i hope they stay in and you all disappear
"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 5 of 11 (262 Views)
Lombax Warrior
251 posts

Feb 17, 2013
If the game is not being fun but frustrating it is nice to see others agree with your polite rant but some people here think that they are the hole fan base and should decide on major decisions that the devs do
Message 6 of 11 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Feb 17, 2013

Best thread on this forum in months... besides the funny ones

Message 7 of 11 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

Feb 17, 2013

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:
They cant do it. I faced one of these anti k/c kids today and 1st off he didn't touch anyone, gave fp a lvl 1, got confirmed, then just stood there and let himself die while he screamed at fp and the rest of us over the mic.

Like come on dude your just bad, you gained 0 ap then died, it had nothing to do with a confirm being game breaking.... then after he died he quit and was host so game over. sorry but if the anti k/c crew has these types of players backing them up then F you all i hope they stay in and you all disappear

Way to not take this game too seriously bro. Stay classy. Smiley LOL

Message 8 of 11 (191 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 17, 2013

Chris_MachineGun wrote:

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

Way to not take this game too seriously bro. Stay classy. Smiley LOL

I hope you don't think me saying someone is bad means I am taking this game way too seriously. You can have fun, be polite, and still acknowledge how unskilled your opponents were. I didn't send him hatemail. I mean the match ended 30 seconds in with only 1 guy having lost any lives, and it was a guy just screaming over the mic... I think the quitter has the issue here not me. Also I cant tell you how many times this has happened with the screaming in my ear, I use a mic and do not really care if you do not like confirms, stop screaming at me and disappear from this community. Its a friendly request.

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 9 of 11 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Feb 17, 2013
When I first got this game it was fun. Now it's the cancer of my life. I hate the ragequitters, the spammers, and sometimes the kc's... but I can't stop playing this game. It's the competitive side in me. The side of me that hopes I'll win fairly and show everyone how it's done. But I must say it's a losing battle.

See more on Know Your Meme
Message 10 of 11 (84 Views)