I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Re: Just came back from LA Event: Ask me anyhting I will try to answer

Oct 25, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:
So they may had pushed the final four to day-1 DLC. I'd believe it. I have no reason not to believe Paul.

I doubt it. why would they amke day one dlc. thats idiotic on their part and quite honestly dissrespectfull to the fans. Make it free and its acceptible us make us pay then that just crazy. why cant devs just put the dlc in the disc if its free and its day 1 dlc XD. first dlc will be in january, no earlier. thats my prediction

Message 21 of 26 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Oct 25, 2012

COREYMCGUIRE1993 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:
So they may had pushed the final four to day-1 DLC. I'd believe it. I have no reason not to believe Paul.

I doubt it. why would they amke day one dlc. thats idiotic on their part and quite honestly dissrespectfull to the fans. Make it free and its acceptible us make us pay then that just crazy. why cant devs just put the dlc in the disc if its free and its day 1 dlc XD. first dlc will be in january, no earlier. thats my prediction

DLC doesn't necessarily mean you have to pay for it.  it just means its something you download after the game has been completed.  the only way that day one DLC makes sense not on the disc is if they created it after the disc had "gone gold" (so like a month before the first day we can buy the game)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 22 of 26 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
460 posts

Oct 25, 2012
Most games go gold a month or two before a game is released. This is when the game is "finished" and is then put into the steps of being produced and shipped out across the world. During this time the developer usually starts working on the DLC that will be released for the game. Day 1 DLC isn't bad, because it's not like they withheld it. Small things like characters and stages... Making them in a month or two is reasonable.
Message 23 of 26 (136 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Oct 25, 2012

I really question the thickness of some people.

You MEET the dude behind the game, the director, Omar, THE DUDE, and all you've got to ask is the same boring **bleep** lame question he's been answering for more than 6 months!

Good job Smiley Tongue If I was standing next to you, I would've slapped you on the back of your head xD

Message 24 of 26 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
797 posts

Oct 25, 2012

HighFlyer_15 wrote:

You MEET the dude behind the game, the director, Omar, THE DUDE, and all you've got to ask is the same boring **bleep** lame question he's been answering for more than 6 months!

Good job Smiley Tongue If I was standing next to you, I would've slapped you on the back of your head xD

I would Kudo you, but I've exceeded the limit for today DX

Message 25 of 26 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
650 posts

Oct 25, 2012

HighFlyer_15 wrote:

True, I knew he wasn't going to answer my question. What did you want me o ask him? Hey what are you doing after the event??? I said it more like a statement....

Message 26 of 26 (102 Views)
0 Likes