Wastelander
650 posts

Re: Just came back from LA Event: Ask me anyhting I will try to answer

Oct 25, 2012

TaskyX21 wrote:
Is all stars getting a digital release on psn?

From what I have read, I think it will be a digital release also...

Message 11 of 26 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Oct 25, 2012

How many costumes are there per character?

Photobucket
Message 12 of 26 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
650 posts

Oct 25, 2012

rustyrue3117 wrote:
Did you get to see different characters story how are their cutscenes long,short,decent size?

It seems like every PS3 had the same NEW mode playing. It was 1st to 7 kills wins. It was pretty awesome, and it had a little counter to see who is in the lead etc. here was this Epic Killzone stange that turned into a Ape Excape stage!!! Really really sick!!!!

Message 13 of 26 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
460 posts

Oct 25, 2012

DZORMAGEN wrote:

rustyrue3117 wrote:
Did you get to see different characters story how are their cutscenes long,short,decent size?

It seems like every PS3 had the same NEW mode playing. It was 1st to 7 kills wins. It was pretty awesome, and it had a little counter to see who is in the lead etc. here was this Epic Killzone stange that turned into a Ape Excape stage!!! Really really sick!!!!

No, the Kiosk you were at had just changed the settings. You could play in FFA or TDM, you could do a time limit, stock or reverse stock (as in you have lives or the first to get to a certain amount of kills wins).

Message 14 of 26 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
650 posts

Oct 25, 2012

PaypayTR wrote:
can you ask how abou tekken ? tekken toro heanylw sword doesnt have stages

I am not there anymore. I have come back home. Too many people were playing. Music was loud, so asking questions was pretty hard. I am sure some of these charaters will have stages though, I think there will be more than 14 stages.

Message 15 of 26 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
650 posts

Oct 25, 2012

this_is_Marko wrote:

do you by any chance know their tour schedule?  i thought i read somewhere that they are having events like this all around the country

There might be more events like this. They would be stupid not to. This game is a definite party game. Will do much better if they promoted it like tonight!!!

Message 16 of 26 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
460 posts

Oct 25, 2012
There don't seem to be any more stages. The rep I talked to told me that this is the final build for the Versus Mode and the stages and characters are "what you see is what you get" as in there is nothing else to be unlocked.

20 characters. 12 stages on page one (plus a random) and another five or six on page two which were just training stages.
Message 17 of 26 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
650 posts

Oct 25, 2012

taoxadasa wrote:

It looks like there will be more than 1 costume per character from what I saw. The pre-order ones, than the ones you un-lock as you play. Once you select a character, there where I beleve 4 options on costumes....

Message 18 of 26 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
460 posts

Oct 25, 2012

taoxadasa wrote:

One default. One pre-order. One or Two hidden costumes not shown to us. Four color choices per costume.

Message 19 of 26 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
650 posts

Oct 25, 2012

HeathenAmerico wrote:

DZORMAGEN wrote:

rustyrue3117 wrote:

No, the Kiosk you were at had just changed the settings. You could play in FFA or TDM, you could do a time limit, stock or reverse stock (as in you have lives or the first to get to a certain amount of kills wins).

See I only played 1 match, and it was the big screen where the devs were playing too. So I don't know what other matches there were. I know one thing. There was this one women dev there, tall with blonde hair playing on the big screen against gamers that came, and she was sly and killing everybody in the best of 7 matches. I said and yelled Sly is overpowered jokingly, and the devs were saying no she is one of the best at the studio.....

Message 20 of 26 (177 Views)
0 Likes