Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 25 2012
By: DZORMAGEN Wastelander 650 posts

Just came back from LA Event: Ask me anyhting I will try to answer

25 replies 464 views Edited Oct 25, 2012

I was very excited for this event. I got there early to beat traffic, and to beat the line. They said doors open at 7, I was there 1 hour before with at least 80-100 people ahead of me. I got two shirts, and 2 posters and once of the posters is signed by Omar. I was **bleep** cause they treated this event like a f-ing club. I've been to iAm8Bit before you see, but it wasn't 8bit at the time. It was completly vacant, and Capcom was promoting Dead Rising 2 for Xbox 360 and PS3 at the time (to promote the release of the game, game was not out yet) So after about 2 hours waiting to get in I was starving thinking food was FREE, whcih they said the event was FREE!! Well they lied!!! I spent $20 on a f-ing food truck!! I got an order of sliders each slider was small than the palm of my hand, and I got an order of mac an cheese with truffle (oohhh do I sound so speical). So at this point I was just **bleep** becuase I had waited so long, and I was also hungry.

After that everything else was cool I guess. I have been follwoing this game since it was annoucne, and I have been lucky enough to play it at E3, and I was one was the very 1st to play the Beta when codes were originally going out.

I had a poster in my hand, and there was Omar. He liked the shirt I was wearing (the one I got at E3 Team Kratos) He personally signed the poster to my name and said he liked the shirt on the poster. LOL

I asked him are we going to get Crash, and his answer was.....We are trying, or something like we are going to try. It seems like he kind of rolled his eyes after I asked him...and I would understand why....the guy gets asked this question a million times a day.

There were a ton of people with some few PS3 scattered around, with one with a profection on the wall where devs of the games would play with 3 other people at the event. Omar was playing people with Raiden and I think he lost by 1 point. Mind you this PS3 hooked up to the big screen was a differnt mode. 1st one to get 7 kills wins. The game was f-ing sweet, and the stages were epic.

asked another dev working on thr game about Crash and he simple said never say never.....

I also saw Paul Gale from a distance but didn't go up to him or anything. 

I played 1 match, with Drake, but I did see the game in action. Sackboy has a crazy level 3. It's very very powerful in my oopinion nd very awesome in person.

It seemed like each chacters has their owned level 3 trophy.

All in all I was mad in the beggining, but this is not Superbot's fault. It could of been done a little better as far as entry. Litterely had to wait for people to come out for people to go in. There was a bouncer there making sure of thie like a club......

Can't wait for the game!!

Message 1 of 26 (464 Views)
Wastelander
650 posts

Re: Just came back from LA Event: Ask me anyhting I will try to answer

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2012

Oh yeah 1 more thing to add. I saw Seth Killian from a distance I think that's his name, and I think it was him (Dude from Capcom) , and he was wearing a shirt with Polygon Man on it. It was pretty sweet. I think we know who the Final Boss is. :smileywink:

Plus the dev I spoke to said when you beat the final boss, you unlock the final stage, but he also wasn't 100% sure....

LOL typo on shirt thought it was the thing that comes out of are you know what...........

Message 2 of 26 (420 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
797 posts

Oct 25, 2012

What about the second page on the stage  select screen? Find out anything about that?

Message 3 of 26 (405 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Oct 25, 2012
Is all stars getting a digital release on psn?
Message 4 of 26 (393 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
797 posts

Oct 25, 2012

DZORMAGEN wrote:
Oh yeah 1 more thing to add. I saw Seth Killian from a distance I think that's his name, and I think it was him (Dude from Capcom) , and he was wearing a **bleep** with Polygon Man on it. It was pretty sweet. I think we know who the Final Boss is. :smileywink:

Plus the dev I spoke to said when you beat the final boss, you unlock the final stage, but he also wasn't 100% sure....

LOL NICE TYPO XD

:smileytongue:

Message 5 of 26 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Oct 25, 2012
So they may had pushed the final four to day-1 DLC. I'd believe it. I have no reason not to believe Paul.
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 6 of 26 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Oct 25, 2012

do you by any chance know their tour schedule?  i thought i read somewhere that they are having events like this all around the country

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 26 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

Oct 25, 2012
can you ask how abou tekken ? tekken toro heanylw sword doesnt have stages
Message 8 of 26 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
650 posts

Oct 25, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:
So they may had pushed the final four to day-1 DLC. I'd believe it. I have no reason not to believe Paul.

It seems like it. Omar wasn't going to say a word on anyhting. I asked him if we are getting Crash. And he answered it best he could. I know he wants to pull his teeth out everytime someone asks him that question.

Message 9 of 26 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Oct 25, 2012
Did you get to see different characters story how are their cutscenes long,short,decent size?
Message 10 of 26 (292 Views)
0 Likes