Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Re: Just beat Jak 3...

Oct 28, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ScreamKing09 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Part 2- Jak The Lost Frontier was a horrible spinoff game developed by HIG, not ND. 

Jak 4 or Jak the new game was being made by ND back in late 2011, but they canceled due to some problems. SOmebody said theeir 2nd team was working on UC4 which is completely wrong. ND said they scrapped the ideas for Jak 4 and moved on to TLOU. They said they was not done with Jak and will try to get the team who finished UC3 to work on it. So Jak 4 is gradually being worked on...

Hopefully we see it soon ive waited years for sly and now im waiting for jaks return

He'll make a return. Hes's Jak. You do remember who Jak is right? Jak always prevails. Jak is my fav character in All Stars. If he wasnt going to be in all stars then I wasnt going to get the game.

Like the games or not, there is no denying Jak and Dax are one of the faces of the PS2 Smiley Happy

Message 21 of 30 (109 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Oct 28, 2012

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ScreamKing09 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Part 2- Jak The Lost Frontier was a horrible spinoff game developed by HIG, not ND. 

Jak 4 or Jak the new game was being made by ND back in late 2011, but they canceled due to some problems. SOmebody said theeir 2nd team was working on UC4 which is completely wrong. ND said they scrapped the ideas for Jak 4 and moved on to TLOU. They said they was not done with Jak and will try to get the team who finished UC3 to work on it. So Jak 4 is gradually being worked on...

Hopefully we see it soon ive waited years for sly and now im waiting for jaks return

He'll make a return. Hes's Jak. You do remember who Jak is right? Jak always prevails. Jak is my fav character in All Stars. If he wasnt going to be in all stars then I wasnt going to get the game.

Like the games or not, there is no denying Jak and Dax are one of the faces of the PS2 Smiley Happy

Add *best* inbetween the and faces and thats a perfect statement Smiley Happy.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 22 of 30 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3239 posts

Oct 28, 2012

Jak Sly and Ratche tI believe where the three best faces for exclusive PS2 games.  Of course you got sora and many others but those three seem to have been the most important.

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 23 of 30 (96 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Oct 28, 2012

Yep!

Only time will tell.
Message 24 of 30 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Oct 28, 2012

littlejcr wrote:

Jak Sly and Ratche tI believe where the three best faces for exclusive PS2 games.  Of course you got sora and many others but those three seem to have been the most important.

The order could be:

Ratchet & Clank
Jak & Daxter
Sly Cooper

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Jak. Jak II was the first game of the 3 PS2 mascots that I played. I loved it with all my heart. That said, Ratchet & Clank were (And are) more active in the PS2 era. Remember, you have 3 R&C, then Size Matters on the PSP/PS2, then Agent Clank, moving on the PS3 you got the Future games, then All4One, and Full Front Assault that is coming soon. All of them created by Insomniac (Well, All4One and FFA are made by an alternate studio of Insomniac).

The last PS2 mascot related I played was Sly Cooper. I downloaded Sly 1 for free on PS +. Then, one day (Many MANY days after beating Sly 1), I was watching the PSN, looking for things to download in the future. It was there that I realized that I did downloaded Sly 2 and 3 (They were half prize, if I'm not mistaken), so I decided to play them, and let me tell you, it's an awesome saga. That's why I'm VERY excited with Thieves in Time, I just hope that everyone in the pictures of the vault will be there (If you played Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves, you'll understand EXACTLY what I'm saying).

So, yeah.... If there's a Jak 4, I just hope it follows after Jak X, which I felt it was one of the most AWESOME racing games I played. It's very well written, well played, and it's a lot of fun. The mechanics of the cars are very different from Jak 3, except (At least for me), in the last races, where you have your car's attributes at MAX. That's where it gets a little unresponsive, but it's MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH more responsive than in Jak 3. Jak 3 cars and the challenges with them almost made me want to decapitate every new born child I could find in a 60 Km. radius.

Message 25 of 30 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 28, 2012

BASSTakena wrote:

littlejcr wrote:

The order could be:

Ratchet & Clank
Jak & Daxter
Sly Cooper

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Jak. Jak II was the first game of the 3 PS2 mascots that I played. I loved it with all my heart. That said, Ratchet & Clank were (And are) more active in the PS2 era. Remember, you have 3 R&C, then Size Matters on the PSP/PS2, then Agent Clank, moving on the PS3 you got the Future games, then All4One, and Full Front Assault that is coming soon. All of them created by Insomniac (Well, All4One and FFA are made by an alternate studio of Insomniac).

The last PS2 mascot related I played was Sly Cooper. I downloaded Sly 1 for free on PS +. Then, one day (Many MANY days after beating Sly 1), I was watching the PSN, looking for things to download in the future. It was there that I realized that I did downloaded Sly 2 and 3 (They were half prize, if I'm not mistaken), so I decided to play them, and let me tell you, it's an awesome saga. That's why I'm VERY excited with Thieves in Time, I just hope that everyone in the pictures of the vault will be there (If you played Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves, you'll understand EXACTLY what I'm saying).

So, yeah.... If there's a Jak 4, I just hope it follows after Jak X, which I felt it was one of the most AWESOME racing games I played. It's very well written, well played, and it's a lot of fun. The mechanics of the cars are very different from Jak 3, except (At least for me), in the last races, where you have your car's attributes at MAX. That's where it gets a little unresponsive, but it's MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH more responsive than in Jak 3. Jak 3 cars and the challenges with them almost made me want to decapitate every new born child I could find in a 60 Km. radius.

Nope Jak is first. His game even came out first. R&C devs were isnspired from the first Jak game. Ratchet is 2nd and Sly is third.

Also Jak and Ratchet have the same amount of games on PS2. Just because a game series have more games on a newer gen system doesnt put it at first for a older gen. PS2 wise, Jak is first.

Only time will tell.
Message 26 of 30 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
546 posts

Oct 28, 2012
Jak X was a really great game. Give it a shot.
Why did the chicken cross the road?
We're both lawyers.
Message 27 of 30 (80 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Oct 28, 2012

Bryyo wrote:
Jak X was a really great game. Give it a shot.

Finally someone who agrees, Ive stated multiple reasons earlier why Jak X is awesome and amazing.

Only time will tell.
Message 28 of 30 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
577 posts

Oct 28, 2012
Jak X is actually pretty good with a Solid story and a solid gameplay.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

original.png

Message 29 of 30 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
944 posts

Oct 28, 2012
Jak 3 is awesome. After that was Jak X: Combat Racing, then there was a PSP/PS2 game, The Lost Frontier, but it is not regarded as a true Jak 4.
All-Stars Conquistador Music Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fJp-EtS0QQk
Message 30 of 30 (64 Views)
0 Likes