Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 28 2013
By: Jewish_Mobster11 Splicer 49 posts

Just a theory. Please keep an open mind.

5 replies 184 views Edited Feb 28, 2013

So recently I've been soooooo stuck on the arcade mode on how everyone is searching for this 'power' and I came to a conclusion.

I really can't come to a reasonable conclusion so here's my stand and I'd like to know what other people think.

I feel that the reason they go in search for this mysterious power is simple, an ulterior.

In other words, a reason to further the character by creating new games for them. By obtaining this power it shows that the franchises are still head strong on creating new and exciting games for most of these characters.

Or I'm just overthinking lolol.

Message 1 of 6 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
150 posts

Re: Just a theory. Please keep an open mind.

Feb 28, 2013

Yeah I agree, cause superbo/SSM really have a lot of say in whether other companies continue to make games.

What? How did you get this far in life?

Message 2 of 6 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Feb 28, 2013

thanks for your feedback.

Message 3 of 6 (161 Views)
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Mar 1, 2013
I don't think it necessarily means that future iterations of those games WILL happen, but I do agree that they do act as nice little teasers IF it were to happen. I do find it interesting though, like for Sir Daniel, whose ending states something like "Wonder what adventure he'll be on next?" As if to imply that maybe a new MediEvil game could be in the works...
Message 4 of 6 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Mar 1, 2013

I stopped reading at goku

Message 5 of 6 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Mar 1, 2013

BDurk15 wrote:
I don't think it necessarily means that future iterations of those games WILL happen, but I do agree that they do act as nice little teasers IF it were to happen. I do find it interesting though, like for Sir Daniel, whose ending states something like "Wonder what adventure he'll be on next?" As if to imply that maybe a new MediEvil game could be in the works...

MediEvil is actually getting a PS Vita remake I believe,hopefully Ape Escape too! Probably Jak 4 too! Ermurgurd!!

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 6 of 6 (84 Views)