Jun 10 2012
By: PunkIsElite First Son 7 posts

Just a few things to discuss...

8 replies 150 views Edited Jun 10, 2012

1. Storyline: SO I've noticed that there is now an official site http://playstationallstarsbattleroyale.com/ and under Kratos has been written "...quest to find and destroy whomever has gathered the combatants in battle royale". So, it's some what of a hint into the story line of the game.

2. Characters: I'm not so much going to make a request of characters I'd like to see in the game (there's plenty of that being done, though I will say I'd like to see more female characters coming into peoples lists e.g. Lara Croft , don't want the game to be filled by only dudes) anyways, what I was saying, I've noticed a lot of people are requesting a bunch of final fantasy characters, which is awesome, I love FF as much as the next guy, but honestly, if everyone FF character that has been requested made it into the game they may as well rename it Final Fantasy vs Sony (& friends), in saying this, I'd definitely like to see some FF characters, mainly Cloud & Sephiroth.

3. Levels: Just one quick level idea which I think would be cool, to somehow incorporate the ARI virtual world thingo that the fbi agent from Heavy Rain uses, where he sits at his desk and chooses different environments to work in, imagine fighting in a stage that changed environments whilst you're fighting from the middle of a forrest to outer space and even below the ocean.

4. Items: Haven't heard much discussion about what items people would like to see in the game, thought I'd just bring this topic up and see what you guys thought?

Message 1 of 9 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
420 posts

Re: Just a few things to discuss...

Jun 10, 2012

I made a thread talking about the story, But no one even attempts to find such thread. They just make a new one.

Anyway, We know there is a storyline for each character but we do not know how this will play out yet.

Ppl request alot of characters but they have to stay rational, Sephiroth is actually the most likely because he is a very iconic and famous villain, They might even add Tifa to oppose him since thats how they had it in dissidia but its all up in the air.

The only thing we heard about lvls is that alot of them are gonna be mixed with different games into 1 stage, We can assume there is a normal version of that stage but they didn't say.

There hasn't been any talk on items but from gameplay I saw parappa or whatever, Wielding kratos's purple spear from god of war 2 and swinging it about when it fell down.

Thats all for now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I was faithful to Radec from the beginning!! How many others can say the same?!"
Message 2 of 9 (150 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Jun 10, 2012

Oh, really, sorry man, new to the whole system, but they have actually announced 4 items supposedly;

In addition there are also four item pick-ups that have been revealed including the Hedgehog Grenade from Resistance, the Gravity Shield from Wipeout, the RPG-7 from Uncharted, and the Spear of Destiny from God of War.

Message 3 of 9 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
792 posts

Feb 19, 2013
Revived
Message 4 of 9 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
292 posts

Feb 19, 2013
Why did you revive this?
Message 5 of 9 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Feb 19, 2013

shadow_fire wrote:
Why did you revive this?

Trolling, possibly? Smiley Indifferent

Message 6 of 9 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
792 posts

Feb 19, 2013
To see the speculation and compare it to what actually happend
Message 7 of 9 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Feb 19, 2013
hurraaayyy
Message 8 of 9 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
195 posts

Feb 19, 2013
Did anyone notice in some rival cutscenes that they are aware of each other's franchise? Parrappa knew Spike's name
Message 9 of 9 (64 Views)
0 Likes