Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Re: Just Realized Something about Kat...

Jan 21, 2013

Naijaplaya3 wrote:

i love dusty one of the best side characters in gaming ever. So much charm and cuteness

It's... a... cat...

I guess you don't appreciate REAL support characters in games like the Pegasus from GoW2 (so badass yet so underappreciated) or Mr. Zurkon from R&C or the hits of cocaine Mario takes to get super powered... I mean (totally not illegal) mushrooms

Message 41 of 45 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 21, 2013

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

Naijaplaya3 wrote:

i love dusty one of the best side characters in gaming ever. So much charm and cuteness

It's... a... cat...

I guess you don't appreciate REAL support characters in games like the Pegasus from GoW2 (so badass yet so underappreciated) or Mr. Zurkon from R&C or the hits of cocaine Mario takes to get super powered... I mean (totally not illegal) mushrooms

Did you just make a Mario drug joke? What is this? 2005?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 42 of 45 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Jan 21, 2013

Strife93 wrote:

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

Naijaplaya3 wrote:

It's... a... cat...

2005? Dude, that's like 6 years in the future. hahahahahaha. Who's gonna party their booties off this New Year? The turn of the mellenia only comes once in like a thousand years. I already started stocking up on food and supplies in case the expert's claim that the world's supercomputers shut down. I pray we can make it to 2005 like you're insensitvely joking about

Message 43 of 45 (92 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 21, 2013

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

Naijaplaya3 wrote:

It's... a... cat...

2005? Dude, that's like 6 years in the future. hahahahahaha. Who's gonna party their booties off this New Year? The turn of the mellenia only comes once in like a thousand years. I already started stocking up on food and supplies in case the expert's claim that the world's supercomputers shut down. I pray we can make it to 2005 like you're insensitvely joking about

My God, that's the best forum save I've ever seen!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 44 of 45 (90 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jan 29, 2013
Yeah i know, but i love his charm as side character. Acting like a real cat and replying with "meows". Simple, yet magical and powerful
Message 45 of 45 (49 Views)
0 Likes